Sign in to follow this  
Guest kb0iic

PMDG 747-400 Aircraft in Detail - 2

Guest Babubhai

The more you tease us, the more excited I get. Very very impressive.It looks like I have found my replacement sim :)

>Looks amazing But will it offer a facility to save all the>flight data so you can go back to the exact situation later>when you restart FS?>>>Regards>>Adam But of course ;-)[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest B777-200ER

awesome!!!!!!!thanks , PMDG

Guest PoGoDuDe

PMDG rocks!!!!!!!!!!i dont know how i will pass this semester's subjects (hard-assed stuff like vehicle aerodynamics) when this beaut is released! i'll blame PMDG if i fail anything this semester!!! LOL.anyways, good work. good is an understatement. but i cant think of a better word to describe good.TONY

Guest allblack

What's so good about the left side of the bed?It's the side I use - should I consider myself fortunate??Tim

Guest allblack

Hang on! Think I just twigged.Captain's side. Okay, very clever.CheersTim

Guest guyjr

Jeez, what a ripoff... they're not even going to include an olfactory stimulation system so we can smell what it's like up front when the stewardess brings us our in-flight meal!:+ :-lol :-lol :+ Hands down,absolutely,THEMOSTINCREDIBLEPREVIEWTODATE!!!AWESOME JOB!!!

Guest thscholz

>i'm gonna be playing with those sun shades for hours...>>>------>Jonathan Gabbert>CYWG:-lol CheersThomas

Guest zip

I think we've made progress since the Apple II version of Flight Sim in 1979 when I got hooked in about 30 seconds.The divorce lawyers are going to make yet another killing on this one. Better call the florist now and make early ammends.

Guest Robin.B

PMDG, just a question, have you developed a time machine and you can travel in time and gather all this new technology way of developing an FS add-on and carrying it here?No, seriously, it's not THAT far from making me think that :-lol

The good old days!! And then you thought you had a lot to keep your eye on!!And as you can see, in this version: no windshieldwipers!!!!!!!!!:-lol See you in the skies,Wijnand (EHBK)

Guest tatfsn

A total, awesome work of art. Having been a Flight Simulator enthusiast for nearly twenty years (and one who remembers howit was when I first discovered it), I'll buy it if only as a matter of principle!!! :-beerchug

Guest chrisnorris

I'm never going to leave the house again!Who wants to bet this is going to be the biggest selling addon of all time?My BAV hours are sure going to climb.Thanks guys (and gals?) ...