Sign in to follow this  
Porthos

WIN XP 64bit edition and the PMDG fleet

A quick question for the developers.Will the PMDG fleet be compatible with WIn XP 64bit edition?Thanks in advanceRob YMA002 - Compass Airlines Australia - a new direction!1358.pnglsd1.jpg

Rob Grant
Compass Airlines - Stretch Your Wings Australia

Guest stefanwa

I only did a quick test, but the 737NG did work as expected in WinXP64 for me. No speed improvements however, as FS2004 doesn't take advantage of it.Steve

I have been running all the current releases in x64 without issue (for just a couple of weeks so far).Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Guest aarskringspier

Ive been running it on a second drive; while there is no speed increase at all it seems to run a bit smoother. maybe its just wishful thinking but I dont seem to have the texture loading stutter or blurries nearly as badly as I do on XP pro 32.