Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Malaysia Redux

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Looks mighty fine to me, Pete! I like the shade of white used, it avoids the fakeness of intense white, but doesn't look as if it was wrapped in matte paper. Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Pete,Looks beautiful. Tell you what, send the plane and the repaint to me and I will test them on my system for you :) I am here to help (wink wink) Always willing to take one for the team...-Paul SolkSelf BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Callmecapt

Love the wing flex on that.Pete, just curious, where do you get the photos to compare the repaints. I'm guessing airliners.net but if it's somewhere else, I'd be interested in knowing.RegardsGoran

Airliners it is but I also use planepictures.net and take photos whenever I'm at an airport.

Guest Robin.B

Wonderful Pete, thank you :D