Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Queen of the Skies Manuals Available...and some news....

Guest samrec

Nobody can argue that.PMDG models are worth every penny paid for them. And this from a guy that have them all so far.

>Well it looks like the Queen is going to be three times the>size (physical size)of the B737NG lets hope its not twice the>price. Any signs of a price for this monster so I can get an>updated credit limit on my card.>>BTW I think it is a brilliant idea to release the liveries for>download before the main file is uploaded onto the server as>it will elleviate strain on release day and test the servers>capacity in the meantime.>>Looking forward to the release and thanks to the whole team>for the short beta time (16th June I think it went to beta)>>Mike>EGGPHello Mike, FYI, the plane that I am currently flying is smaller than ANY complex airliner in FS so I do not know where you get your information about size but it is far from what I know and I believe I do know ;-). [h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest timh

Stunning manual! The ability to save the cockpit state with a MSFS situation is just magic - and the configurability of failures is exactly what I was hoping for.And 'Pause at TOD'!!Whoever thought of that deserves a pay raise! =)Best,Tim

Thanks for both the early released manuals and the info Robert, I'm sure this a/c will be amazing once reaching the gate.

Richard Åsberg

Guest Sartori23

Thank you!The manual is fantastic. I can't wait to make my first flight in this beauty.Carl

Guest captbdel

Oh deary me! that's the longest taxiing I've ever seen - but be hold WHERE is my plane? have you seen it? it's a 747-400 A BIG PLANE I wonder if its behind that MD11 I see coming?????? ;-) Guess I'll have to keep looking.."This gets better N better"

Guest phil316

Its looking good :) its taking me ages to read the manual cos I keep getting excited & hopping round the room. Everything is so real & accurate I can't wait to get my hands on this.The only thing that won't be accurate is the pilot :) he may possibly be under the influence, inexperienced and throwing sickies off work for the whole week :)- Phil

"If you happen to be standing at the gate waiting for your PMDG 747- she has landed and is taxiing to the gate. It won't be long now."That was three days ago. It must be either a monster of an airport, a very busy airport, a long way from the active to the gate or the pilot is lost.Andy b

...or maybe there's a newbie in the tower controlling the GND frequency...;-)

Richard Åsberg

Guest Agamemnon

HiI`ll be waiting for it at gate W ;)Troy

Guest TitanAirways

Sorry if I missed this from the manual or if it has been mentioned before, but is there going to be a fuel calculator included upon release? I see a page in the configuration menus to set fuel, but no room for calculation.

My quick read shows a full page calculator pro forma that I intend to copy as worksheets. What a manual! For it all to make sense I will need, and I am sure they're on the way, a set of tutorial flights. If they are as good as the manual PMDG will train a whole generation of procedurally competent -400 flight crew. All we need now is some access to commercial full motion sims to clinch the experience.