Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Queen of the Skies Manuals Available...and some news....

Almost done too.Just gave my printer a cooldown period as well...I had to go out and buy a new cartridge...Best,Martijn

Guest samrec

Hi all,I downloaded the manual and was almost ready to print it when I read one of the small txt files that came on the zip with it.it reads:____PLEASE NOTE (27JUL05):============This document is provided "as is" for the evaluation of PMDG customersand is not supported and does not qualify for support by PMDG.This document may not be up to date with the most current version ofthe associated software and may only be used for personal entertainmentand evaluation of the potential functionality of the software.___Am I to assume that the one coming with the final released version (besides being broken into pieces) will be different from this one? If so, I will rather wait before commiting to print this one.cheers -- Sam

Guest samrec

What I did with the 737s manuals was to make one pdf file out of the small single chapters ones.We have Acrobat at the office and I used to merge the documents into one .cheers - Sam

Guest Dutch Commando

>Almost done too.>Just gave my printer a cooldown period as well...I had to go>out and buy a new cartridge...>>Best,>Martijn>Pfew, luckily laserprinters have quite large capacity toners :(

Guest AJ

>Hi all,>>I downloaded the manual and was almost ready to print it when>I read one of the small txt files that came on the zip with>it.>>it reads:>____>PLEASE NOTE (27JUL05):>============>This document is provided "as is" for the evaluation of PMDG>customers>and is not supported and does not qualify for support by>PMDG.>>This document may not be up to date with the most current>version of>the associated software and may only be used for personal>entertainment>and evaluation of the potential functionality of the>software.>___>>Am I to assume that the one coming with the final released>version (besides being broken into pieces) will be different>from this one? If so, I will rather wait before commiting to>print this one.>>cheers -- SamWell, if you really want to be sure, then I gues you should prabably wait until a few months after release. I am sure tha PMDG continue to correct/improve the manual after release, especially if any fixes/improvements are made to the Queen itself. At elast that is the way it was with the NG, and even the various aircraft they did for Fly!/Fly!II. However, also keep in mind that you can always just print out the parts or even pages containing changes. As best I remember, PMDG has always maintained a running log of changes in updated version of their manuals. I assume they will do this here as well.Andrew

Guest Babubhai

Brilliant, can't wait.

Guest thscholz

Hey,on second thought...what PMDG is doing is very tricky!"Let's see how many people download the manual. Then we know how many people are willing to purchase the 747. We take that number, then the amount of money we've invested into the product and we know the price!"Very clever.:-lol So come on folks, let's download the manual multiple times. That will make the 747 cheaper!;-) CheersThomas

lol i was thinking the samething. well i decided to print, my eyes were going funny looking at the screen which is mostly white ;D and thanks PMDG.

I CAN HEAR THE ENGINES..........YEHAW ! ! ! !THE FINAL COUNTDOWN HAS STARTED. THANKS PMDG. BEST NEWS ON THE FORUM. D/L MANUAL AS I TYPE.YEHAW ! ! ! !Can you tell I am excited???? LOL :)

Jay Marin

>Hey,>>on second thought...what PMDG is doing is very tricky!>>"Let's see how many people download the manual. Then we know>how many people are willing to purchase the 747. We take that>number, then the amount of money we've invested into the>product and we know the price!">>Very clever.:-lol >>So come on folks, let's download the manual multiple times.>That will make the 747 cheaper!;-) >>Cheers>>ThomasHey,Well, i don't know about getting the 747 as cheap as possible. I recon, the less money PMDG will make, the less they will have to invest in their next project. Gosh, come to think of it, give them enough money and they will probably built their own flightsimulator, now wouldn't that be something!We've been waiting since, i believe august 2003. I can hardly believe the moment is almost there, i haven't felt this exited since a long time. Thanks PMDG for that.Eric, 10 miles from EHAM.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

This is just great news! Now, can someone go and get the ground handler so we can guide this puppy to the gate please!!!! Who's the fool driving the follow me car around the perimiter of the darned airport!!! :)

Guest Babubhai

I am willing to pay a high price if what we are offered is one of the best PC based 744 simulations out there.

Guest aarskringspier

>>I am willing to pay a high price if what we are offered is one>of the best PC based 744 simulations out there.>>>Well hopefully theyll make a special high price for you and a reasonable one for the rest of us working joes.

900 downloads already this morning, and now at noon its at 1500 downloads for the manual ! Man I hope when this bird is released the servers will be able to handle the large download.Glancing at the manual it looks really customizable, though a little intimidating for a newbie like myself..I'm already very impressed-Mike Patel