Sign in to follow this  
dima767

Boeing 777

Folks,I hate to repeat what's been said probably a 1000 times, but can't help it.Just a statement: please PMDG, consider creating a good quality Boeing 777.Regards,Dmitriy.

Guest captaingrice

Hiya,I have to agree. On top of this, I think both versions are aimed at different markets too. FeelThere have already stated it will not be of the same complexity as the PIC products, whilst PSS are aiming at the more experienced simmer. With these products, I think the 777 market could well be covered. NOT that I'm saying PMDG wouldn

I wouldn't doubt the release of the next version of flightsim and what it will mean in the add-on world will play a factor.If these current aircraft are not compatable with the new FS version (whenever that is) there would have to be decisions made.Luckily, the 747 and MD-11 will give simmers plenty to do till then.

Maybe I'm just confused here, but I think I remember PMDG saying they were doing something that wasn't a Boeing, once they were done with the MD-11.

Guest Ross

>Maybe I'm just confused here, but I think I remember PMDG>saying they were doing something that wasn't a Boeing, once>they were done with the MD-11.PMDG have hinted very strongly in the past that the next mainline product after the B744 would be a B777.It makes perfect economical sense for PMDG to develop a 777 as due to the complexity of systems on that aircraft, they are arguably the only people who could be relied upon to make a good job of it.In my opinion there would be a huge market for a PMDG quality 777, even more so than the B744.

Guest gulyas_laszlo

Any chance of an A320? The one from PSS is a bit old. And its VC isn't that good as we could expect from a PMDG product. I hope there are a little chance.Laszlo GulyasBudapest (LHBP), Hungaryhttp://levendula.bolt.hu/signature_a320.gif

Guest Thrust-Master

agree with Ross. yeah, a PMDG quality 777.

That could be correct. I might have companies confused, who knows.

I've already stated earlier that I would like nothing more than a PMDG level 777. But it doesn't hurt to do so again. ;) Who knows. Maybe they might hear me... I too think the potential market for the 777 is huge. Perhaps the largest there is. And I don't think the demand is saturated by FeelThere and Phoenix's development of this aircraft either. Because people who want the best know where to get their aircraft from. And that is Precision Manuals. Heck I'd buy a PMDG 777 even if I had just bought it from PSS and FeelThere together. And I don't have a whole lotta money ;)The only downside. Having to wait for so long... But I can live with it. All the best,Victorhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest Robin.B

I think PMDG's marketing way should be to announce that they are developing such an aircraft that everyone thinks it's the worst aircraft to develop and has the least market, but instead develop the 777 or another aircraft with high demands. This way, the wait wouldn't kill us :)

hehe gotta agree with that. Waiting on the queen was hard enough. I'm thinking here that if and when they announce that a 777 is on the factory floor and is due for delivery many months from now I'll go nuts. Kinda like Angelina Jolie saying: "I'll gladly go to bed with you. Just wait for a couple of years. Can you do that honey?";) victorhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest mariner75

They should make a 717. no other add-on manufacturer is making one. So what the heck. It would go great with their fleet. 2 of each aircraft.Beechcraft-1900D and 1900CBoeing-737 and 747McDonnell Douglas- MD-11 and hopefully the 717

Guest mariner75

Opps thats my post above.best Regards,Jared