Sign in to follow this  
dima767

Boeing 777

IF pmdg is indeed planning to make a 777, of which, to the best of my knowledge, there hasn't been any indication from the team itself, than I am sure they would wait for a complete technical and economoical evaluation of the products from feelthere and PSS. I'd say it would make soms sense if the market for a pmdg 777, despite their enormous expertise, is significantly decreased when 2 other companies have already produced one. But then, I am not an economist.Dirk

Guest captaingrice

Although it would be great to have a 787, you can't expect them to produce an aircraft to the level of complexity and realism we are used to when the actual plane has not even flown. Just my opinion, but thats what I think. All the best,Steve.

Exactly, and that is probably also the reason why that Wilco A380 is a letdown. I am not sure, but I can imagine that add-on was based in large part on speculation.Dirk

>787Excellent idea but defer it to 2008-2009. You need a few actual airplanes flying and a few captains ready for beta testing ... ;)Michael J.

Steve, just a little update to your list737-200/300/400/500 - Dreamfleet (in development)757-200 - Level-D (in development)CheersJohan "Whats VNAV?!?!" Adolfsson

Guest ProjectXWinds

I would LOVE to see a 777 from PMDG. The T7 is probably my all time fav! 777 & 744 are very complimentary to eachother.

Guest Ross

>IF pmdg is indeed planning to make a 777, of which, to the>best of my knowledge, there hasn't been any indication from>the team itself, than I am sure they would wait for a complete>technical and economoical evaluation of the products from>feelthere and PSS. I'd say it would make soms sense if the>market for a pmdg 777, despite their enormous expertise, is>significantly decreased when 2 other companies have already>produced one. But then, I am not an economist.>>DirkDirk, with the greatest of respect. There have been many threads on this subject and the PMDG team HAVE indeed hinted toward a T7. I see you registered with the forum only this year so this could well have been before you joined us. On the other hand you could have been around for a long time and not posted anything. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen. :-sun1

Guest Tomlin

I would def buy a PMDG 777, but I would absolutely love it if they could one day go back and put some of this newer technology sim-build wise into the 737NG. I know, it's been beat to death....still though.

Ok, sorry if I missed those hints. I had the general impression that PMDG is extremely careful with providing hints about future projects. As far as I can remember, they said that the T7 would be a 'possibility' as a future project, which I do not consider exactly a hint. All the same, I do wish as well that the T7 is going to be done by PMDG eventually. I have great confidence in their ability to get the most out of that magnificent aircraft.Dirk

Guest Darren Howie

Just what we need another Boeing!Given no-one has come close to showing an Airbus flightdeck with any real degree of accuracy and that the twin jet A3-series are all over the world being flown by god nows how many airlines it seems from here that people are a little afraid of Airbus tech.I'd imagine the ecam system would be hard to implemement from a design view and just to simulate failures would require a huge investment from someone.Is it any wonder the software producers stick with Boeing.Darren

I'd love to see PMDG skills put into something Russian. I dunno, say, an AN-124? ....that would be the $@#* without a doubt...------Jonathan GabbertCYWG

Guest DanVickers

I would definitely like to see the B717!!!! We've got the heavy metal now so a regional jet would be nice...Cheers,