Sign in to follow this  
Guest NorthPilot

Here is program to do takeoff calculations for 744!

Guest NorthPilot

I just found this great little program by Olivier STEINBERG that makes the computations for takeoff. Quick glance on PMDG supplied tables it is spot on! It also gives you MTOW for runway taking into account conditions! Great!http://mapage.noos.fr/b744-PS13/LPC_v22.rarHave a nice flight!Aleksandar

Guest gorzi

Sorry, that is a very good program if you plan to fly with a C172 for example and you would like to know which heading correction is necessary for the actual wind situation. But it

Actually, it's a lot of help flightsimmer (EDDH)! I still haven't explored it fully, but if it is as accurate as I suspect from an initial assessment, it will get us very close to owning our very own runway and takeoff analysis charts. Maybe you did not download and run the calculator before you posted this but the program offers you with all figures and calculations vital for a safe takeoff. It allegedly allows users to calculate V-speeds VCMG, flaps derates, assumed temps and more - all realistically. And this, the FMC does not do. Please note I do not intend to advertise this program on behalf of its developer. I simply took the hint and took a shot at it and loved it. Furthermore, I think it's freeware. Thank you to who posted this great tip On a last note, this program might not work ideally in conjunction with the Precision Manuals Queen because it was developed for another 744 add-on which probably has a completely different thrust logic and so on. Best Regards,Victorhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Her is Gorzi again*Excuse me Victor, you are right! After downloading, I got the wrong zip-file, an old one, with another program... I am terribly sorry. ;(Now, finding the correct file, I have to agree. It makes planning much easier! :) flightsummer (EDDH)*(Meanwhile I had to change my account, forgot the password and have got another e-mail address...)

Guest Andrej

Hey guys,if you check www.stevens-va.de their links and files section, you might find v2.3 of LPC!!!! BTW, it is great add-on, specially developed for our (for PS1.3 pilots :-) ) Stevens VA. However, it might be helpful to PMDG pilots as well. Thanks to Oliver and many other talented people in PS1.3 world!Cheers,Andrej