Sign in to follow this  
Guest mariner75

Well What Is Your First Flight

I think either:1) BA084 CYVR-EGLL or2) CX839 CYVR-VHHH or3) BR009 CYVR-RCTPThose are a few 747 flight i work out of here so they should be fun'Andrew

Guest Timothy Brown

heh, i'm with you on that one bjorn, the old cathay livery will do justice to this magnificent plane! :-hah

Guest alexhn

YMML-WSSS-EGLLQF09Yes, thats right. The kangaroo route ;)

Guest georg

I guess I'll be doing some serious training at EGNX to ensure I can handle the plane and follow the ATC instructions quickly when flying in VATSIM. Then I will do my first over the pond to New York or Washington :) Around 1700 hours in VATSIM and never done a transatlantic yet!

Guest Timothy Brown

CX713 HKG-BKKFull Load50, 000 lbs of fuelAlt. Airport PattayaCruise Alt FL370:-hah

Guest pellelil

I hope that PMDG will coordinate the release with the controllers in the Seattle area, since I guess the skies near Seattle will be filled with both a lot of new 747's but just as many inexperienced pilots being upgraded to this plane.I will like many others start out at KPAE taking a few small test-runs in the area, and when I feel ready I will bring her home to EKCH for a paintjob into the official VA-colors before she will be put into service (and then I probably take her to Australia from EKCH).http://jdtllc.com/images/RCbeta.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgPelle F. S. Liljendal

Guest ToMy Li

LEMD - GCXO (Madrid to Tenerife North Los Rodeos) Real Flight with 747-400... of course IBeria Livery!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT I WISH FLY IT TODAY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH :-8 :-smooch

Well, my first flight will be a long "local" one. I will depart from KMIA and fly west towards the Gulf of Mexico, there I will request airspace to do training flight and request a block of 180B400. After established in the airspace, I will spend hours learning everything I can from this baby. Then I will proceed to KTNT where I can practice approaches and landings. Once I master the basics then I will allowed the passengers and do my first official flight from KMIA-LEMD in the Iberia livery.I'm ready for that first historical flight. :)-J-

Jay Marin

Guest pierre974

After training, my first official maiden flight with the Queen of the Skies will be SFO to CDG (Air France livery), a regular flight with great sceneries, SIDs and STARs, overflying the US and the Atlantic ocean...I just can't wait :-bla

Guest FattyBear

I can see it now...at least 10 PMDG 747s in the pattern at PAE doing touch and goes, shearing off gears in the crosswind, bouncing up and down, running off the runway, and generally causing mayhem. Kind of makes me want to rejoin VATSIM. :)

Guest Buck Bolduc

I'm gona do the same first flight I did with RFP's 747-200, LAX to Kai Tak. If you can land there, you can land anywhere.:)My first RFP flight was...hairy, but ok.Best

Guest sgfintl

KSFO (or KLAX) to YSSY. UAL, ANZ or QFA. In real time, of course!

Guest ZOTAN

I have changed my first flight to KSAN-KSFO. I just bought Flytampa SFO, and I already have SAN. Now I just need megascenery for Southern California and Northern California. Any opinions on megascenry?My route is as follows:KSAN PEBLE3 SLI LAX J88 RZS J501 BSR BSR2 KSFOAnd what better runway to land on then 28R? Should be a nice flight. I love flying up and down the California coast.