Sign in to follow this  
Guest aidanybbn

747-400 . . Two Pilots / Two Computers / One Plane (Is it possible)

Guest aidanybbn

Hi Guys,This may already may have been addressed but after reading the first 20 pages of the manual for the 747 I just had to ask.Will the program (Enter name here has I have forgotten it) that allows 2 pilots with 2 computers on a network fly the same plane be compatable with the 744? I know that it was only working with the original aircraft supplied with FS9, but seeing PMDG's contact with MS in the development of the add-on, I thought it may have come up?Sorry if im walking on old ground!!! I just cant remember the name of the Program and it made it very hard for me to find a topic in the search function!My Girlfriend has resigned to the fact that well if you can't beat PMDG's 747-400..... Join Em..Thanks Guys,Aidan RiceYBBN:My up-coming Trip (real)SQ 256 H 13AUG BNE SIN HS1 SIA B777SK 972 K 13AUG SIN CPH LL1 SAS A330-300SK 1245 K 14AUG CPH AAR HS1 SAS DH Dash 8SK 1258 K 19AUG AAR CPH HS1 SAS DH Dash 8SK 2537 K 19AUG CPH DUB HS1 SAS MD80SK 2538 K 25AUG DUB CPH HS1 SAS MD80SK 973 K 25AUG CPH SIN HS1 SAS A330-300SQ 235 H 26AUG SIN BNE HS1 SIA B777

FSNet www.gates.toAFAIK there's been no official statement as if it will be compatible or not... but i doubt it... :( Luca