Sign in to follow this  
Murray_CHYZ

I am going to divorce my wife...

Guest neeraj.pendse

Another one of those entertainments as we all wait ...- Neeraj.

Guest aarskringspier

>Even if this is a joke, it's pretty sad. Get a life guys.Where is the sense of humor in this forum? Are you really that serious in life all the time? if so that is truly sad.

>Wow, you really are mean! Fedex? I would have bought her a>plane ticket with a window view!>>Poor girl!>>RayWell... you can if yo want Ray. It's "your" money after all. I was just trying to save you a few bucks bro!Murray

>>Even if this is a joke, it's pretty sad. Get a life guys.>>>Where is the sense of humor in this forum? Are you really>that serious in life all the time? if so that is truly sad.I do have a sense of humor, this thread just takes it way to far. Divorce is not a funny thing and I don't belive it should be joked about. Plus, some of you guys seem to be obsessed with this one thing, you all need to get out and get some fresh air. You would think this PMDG 747 was a crack addict's weekly paycheck.-Scott

Guest aarskringspier

>>>Even if this is a joke, it's pretty sad. Get a life guys.>>>>>>Where is the sense of humor in this forum? Are you really>>that serious in life all the time? if so that is truly sad.>>I do have a sense of humor, this thread just takes it way to>far. Divorce is not a funny thing and I don't belive it should>be joked about. Plus, some of you guys seem to be obsessed>with this one thing, you all need to get out and get some>fresh air. You would think this PMDG 747 was a crack addict's>weekly paycheck.>>-Scott>Hmmm I guess there is a phrase that comes to mind; to each his own.I guess you can sit there and obsess about what others find funny, not funny, do or dont do. I myself think it was pretty funny and yeah Im a bit addicted to FS. its like air man, better than air.

>Plus, some of you guys seem to be obsessed>with this one thing, you all need to get out and get some>fresh air. >>-Scott>OK, you wanna take a walk outside with me and get some fresh air Scott?Come on Scott, if this is offending you in anyway then perhaps you should not read this thread anymore. You can if you want. But since it seems to be bothering you, you might want to avoid it.We are just being friendly... besides, my wife has read the whole thread and she wants me to tell you that, "her husband is a goof", and, "she can deal with it just fine".My wife has a sense of humour too.Murray

Sure, I could use a nice long walk. I think everyone on this forum could use a nice long walk.-Scott