Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

Boeing 747-400 this weekend?

Guest captbdel

Oh deary me! that's the longest taxiing I've ever seen - but be hold WHERE is my plane? have you seen it? it's a 747-400 A BIG PLANE I wonder if its behind that MD11 I see coming?????? Guess I'll have to keep looking.."This gets better N better"

Just squint you can see the sun glistening on the tail:-lol I can see the ground crew are waiting to accept this bird from PMDG's hands. The passengers are starting to filter through! Heck even the cleaners are waiting to board to give it a once over! Apparently the crew who are positioning the aircraft are a right bunch of messy buggers! - Especially that fella, what's his name? Oh yes, Captain Randazzo! He leaves crumbs all over the captain's seat:-smile12 It will be here soon, but i've almost run out of hours tonight and am gonna have to go off to bed while my 'colleagues' down under are just getting up!RegardsJamie:-violin

Guest MrBitsy

>Good point, it

Guest MrBitsy

>Everyone take a deep breath.>>Theres no point sitting glued at your PC checking the website,>theres no point making a hundred different threads on this.>Why are people so desperate to be the first in the know about>this?>>Relax. Take a drive. Get outside. Take it easy. Calm>yourselves.Why are you in this thread and not "outside"?Ray.

Guest neil_b

>>Everyone take a deep breath.>>>>Theres no point sitting glued at your PC checking the>website,>>theres no point making a hundred different threads on this.>>Why are people so desperate to be the first in the know>about>>this?>>>>Relax. Take a drive. Get outside. Take it easy. Calm>>yourselves.>>Why are you in this thread and not "outside"?>>Ray.>I have been. I've checked this forum maybe three times today. Certinly haven't been sitting around hitting refresh every minute.Nice try though.

If I remember correctly, they said they would announce big news about a week before its actual release. So I'd guess next friday would be the big day and the beginning of the week they would release the repaints. Barring any show stopping bugs from appearing though, which I doubt will happen, probably because I'm not beta testing it :) I was known to find the show stoppers days before our software was supposed to go gold at a software job a few years ago

I would say I already have it... but then this thread would "mysteriously" disappear. Murray

As the weekend draws to end i think it has become apparent that i'm not gonna fly this bird today!Back to work tomorrow, i really won't be able to concentrate cos all i wanna do is fly this plane. I'll be on tenter hooks all day, just hoping no one wants a foreign bankers drafts!I'll try again tomorrow and probably another 200 times today!I'm just waiting for the aircraft to arrive on stand, just wait a minute! Is that it over there????RegardsJamie

Guest jeffg

It is a shame we can't get the plane on a weekend where we would have some time to fly it but what can we do but just wait and think about it while at work.PMDG has put thousands of hours into this and I know how much I have waited so we just wait some more and wonder. Jeff

Guest Timothy Brown

heh, maybe the plane veered off the taxiway and was written off?:-hah

Guest Robin.B

Don't say another 2 years now!? :(

Breaking News!The long awaited PMDG Boeing 747-400 has made a wrong turn after arriving at London Heathrow's Airport. Instead of turning left to taxi on stand the commander, Captain Randazzo, turned right and the arcraft is now somewhere on the M25! Last confirmed sighting was just off the south side of the airfield. Details are still pouring in! We will keep you informed with all developments as soon as we recieve more information!In the meantime PMDG assures all simmers that their Boeing 737 next generation is feeling a little neglected and invites pilots to give it one last flight!RegardsJamie:-lol