Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dreamliner

Liveries Released!!!

Guest Robin.B

I can see it too! :D I'm downloading all of them one by one, better get ready to install these too *clears up some diskspace* :(

Guest georg

Perfect. Just can't be too far away anymore. I'm downloading the British Airways now... By the way, if the BA has Rolls Royce engines, does it mean that I will not get a completely accurate simulation with PMDG? Because I remember from the manual that currently only CF engines are completely modelled.Thanks.

Guest Ross

>Perfect. Just can't be too far away anymore. I'm downloading>the British Airways now... By the way, if the BA has Rolls>Royce engines, does it mean that I will not get a completely>accurate simulation with PMDG? Because I remember from the>manual that currently only CF engines are completely>modelled.>>Thanks.Thats correct Georg, no EPR engine indications. Flight model is based on GE thrust tables. Maybe RR/PW engine performance will be modelled in a future update.

Guest georg

Oh okay, but so it means that the engines just act like GE's although they look like RRs? No more differences?

Guest Robin.B

Yup :)BTW the Royal Air Maroc repaint download link is broken :(

Guest Ross

>Oh okay, but so it means that the engines just act like GE's>although they look like RRs? No more differences?Yes, the engines are modelled visually and have different sounds for each variant. Performance characteristics are from the GE-CF6 engine.

I doubt if you could notice a difference performance wise anyway...