Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Time to pick your favorite 747-400 operator.......

>la la la tap the fingers tap the shoes fly the old 737-800>and the B1900's... la la la... hmm 747 wow that'd be nice>about now. Think I'll read the manual again, that is fun... la>la la hmmmm gonna check the PMDG site for updates. hmmm what>ya know, time to check for replies in this thread.... la la la>hmmmm oh no, my 737 crashed into the B1900's. I need another>airplane... the 747 would be nice about now... la la la...>hmmm my fingers are missing...LOL

Jay Marin

Guest mwampler

>>>Royal Air Maroc.........>Yeah, what's up with this livery, got the most downloads last>time i checked. >It was a busted link, and I'm sure the download number comes from how many times the link was accessed, not the actual number of downloads.

Come on now, you have got our end of the world all wrong. Air New Zealand only flies a tiny number of the 400s while Qantas is big time.On release there will be a Qantas livery, won't there?I'm getting excited at last. It is going beyond a tease to a reality.How soon will a CD version be available after the download release?

Guest XaRGoN

What about the EL AL livery?

Guest phil316

Lots of people are asking for liveries, so just to refresh there memories -I think I read somewhere that PMDG will eventually paint ALL AIRLINES WHICH CURRENTLY OPERATE THE 744, and if you don't see your livery to download at the moment then don't worry cos it will be along soon. As for cargo paints; they will be in the cargo expansion pack.:)- Phil

Guest D-AERB

No matter when it's gonna be released, I'm gonna have to worry about getting a credit card first.:-hah After that, I'm taking Lufthansa from Frankfurt to San Francisco, KLM from Amsterdam to SXM or Northwest from Detroit to Tokyo-Narita.:-kewl