Sign in to follow this  
psolk

Website still broken

PMDG team members. I have not wanted to say anything as I know you have been completely engulfed in getting the queen out to us. As such I did not want to say anything that might take you away from the Queen but I think I need to say something. There is a problem with the 747 home page. The Buy Now button is not working. I have been clicking it 210 times a day for months now and nothing happens... My Credit Card is ready to type its own information into the computer it wants out of my hand so bad. Like I said, I did not want to say anything to distract you but I feel this should be looked into ASAP :) If you want, send me an email about an hour before you make the change and I will test it for you... Anything I can do to help :) Anyway, just thought I would keep the mood light. Got all of my textures, thanks so much to the team, especially Pete, can't wait for the bird to put them on :)-Paul Solk Self BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest rellehenk

This joke has been made a few times already....

So ignore it and let my post go off to the back pages. The reason I stop posting on any of these forums is there is always someone waiting with a negative. There are a lot of jokes out there that are still funny to certain people and not to others. I still laugh when I see others posting in the same manner so if you don't like it, ignore it... Guess what, all you did was bring my post back to the front whereas had you said nothing I would have amused myself and my post would have dissapeared. Makes you think huh... by the way, it is also, forum rules as well as forum etiquette to sign a post with your real name. -Paul SolkSelf BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Guest Robin.B

It would be so funny if someone came in and said "Use the search"to someone making a joke, because it has already been made:-lol And anyway, I can't get enough of these jokes, at least it keeps us occupied until release :(

That would actually be really really funny LOL. "And anyway, I can't get enough of these jokes, at least it keeps us occupied until release :P"I agree, I like to see all of the different ways people can amuse themselves with the stupid jokes we make while we all know we are killing ourselves inside waiting :) Thanks for keeping up the humor Robin,-Paul Self BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Thanks for posting it, I read these forums several times a day, and this is the first time I saw "this" joke. :)

I think by this point we should have a waiting for the Queen humor section in the forums LOL All in good humor, Thanks,-PaulBy the way, I just checked the button and they haven't fixed it yet... Bunch of slackers :)Self BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Guest Robin.B

Gosh, PMDG! You are not capable enough for fixing a simple link? FINE I'll write it here for you so it becomes even easier! GEEZ!Buy Now;):-lol

LOLSeriously Robin, I am a bit worried about the quality of the plane we are going to get out of the PMDG team if they can not even code simple HTML...You can't build a 747 like this in MS Frontpage or any WYSIWYG editor that is for sure :)BTW, I can keep going all day, I am doing a 12 hour flight in the LVL-D right now while I (cough cough) patiently wait and study my manual...-PaulSelf BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Guest Robin.B

Nah, they use Macromedia 747-400 Simulations creator MX 2004:(

LOL, good stuff, (sigh) good stuff-PaulSelf BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk