Sign in to follow this  
mnmon

help with reversers

In anticipation of the 747, I can't seem to get any thrust reverse to work. The Help center says to press and hold F2, but nothing happens. When I checked my key assignments, F2 is set for "throttle decrease quickly" and I can't find any assignment listing for reverse thrust. Any ideas? I have a CH yoke and pedals (analog into game port) and works fine on everythign else. Mike

Hi Mike, if you have a CH yoke with three levers (thrust,mixture and prop) and a registered version of FSUIPC you can map reverse thrust to the prop lever. I did this and it works great. First you pull back the throttle to idle, then you kick in the reversers with the prop lever. You can assign this to only work with jet planes, so you can continue to use the prop lever normally with propellor planes. Greets,Arjen Nederstigt

Arjen Nederstigt

System:

Intel Skylake Core i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme / Kingston 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz, CL15

Microsoft Windows 10 Home