Sign in to follow this  
Guest james320

Most popular B744 livery download

Guest james320

At the time of writing...1st Place: Lufthansa (727 downloads)2nd place: British AirwaysI wonder if Lufthansa will get knocked off the top spot as more and more people download?

Guest FattyBear

I've downloaded a ton of liveries. I bet most people are doing the same. I'm so glad PMDG makes the liveries free!

Guest Robin.B

I've downloaded all except Royal Air Maroc, which doesn't work anyway ;)

Guest thscholz

That's funny!Those are the only two I've downloaded in exactly that order. 1st Lufthansa and then BA!:-) CheersThomas

For me it was only both of the BA-liveries, at a later stage surely UPS. :-)CheersHolgerBAW277

Guest astromattical

I downloaded only the BA liveries. I'm a big BA fan. Kinda makes me wish I could just jump into BAV and be able to fly the 744! Too bad work and school would easily make that a multi-year process...maybe someday I'll find the time to join them and work my way up!Matthttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/gopherit/747400.jpg

Guest ahmedem

Argh, those Germans beat us at everything... I so far have only downloaded one BA and VS.

Guest flynman3

Be Nice

Guest Timothy Brown

i downloaed CX, AI, BA, LH, UA, BR, NW. I will never download SQ. i hate them.

Guest MeltedPixel

I've got'em all :)-JK

Guest jboweruk

>>Be NiceI think that was a little tongue in cheek. He didn't mean to be nasty I'm sure.

I have downloaded the VIR and LH liverie. It's waiting to be installed.

Guest ahmedem

>>>>Be Nice>>I think that was a little tongue in cheek. He didn't mean to>be nasty I'm sure.>Yep totally tongue in cheek. Quite a common joke in the UK, usually referring to recent football (soccer) results.

Guest EDCS

....and who scoored the last goal in the old wembley stadion:-lol GreetingsStefan

Totally understandable results: LH & BA, two of the best airlines in the world.OK, maybe I'm a bit prejudiced here :-hah I don't know why I join the common hysteria here, but I've downloaded CX, VA and the Boeing demonstrator livery as well.HolgerBAW0715