Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kim Nolte

744 altitude callouts

Guest Kim Nolte

Hello, i have some questions about the altitude callouts in the PMDG 744. But first i have to say sorry for my English, i think you will find many mistakes in the following text.1. Will the callouts be in .WAV format like in the 737, so that i can change/edit/silence them? This would be important for me because the airlines have different callouts, i want to customize the callouts so that they fit to the airline i

Guest Davies_b

I can't answer your questions, but as for your english, being british i think your english is probably better than mine!!!All the best,

>or will the display unit itself>also looks like a LCD unit?If your monitor is CRT type not sure how it can ever look like LCD and vice versa. ;)Michael J.

Guest rellehenk

2.Hi,I think it is normal that there isn't a 2500ft callout. According to my own manual there is

Guest james320

In the British Airways B747-400 full-motion sims we use at Heathrow, descending through 2,500ft AGL the altitude call-out is a calm female voice saying "radio altimeter".