Sign in to follow this  
Guest b747classicproject

Release

Guest b747classicproject

Hi PMDG teamwhy don t you just tell us, that the release won t be today, as it would save quite some people from a heart attack here ;)if you don t say anything, everybody keeps hitting the refreshbutton until mouse destruction, and then they complain, because they cannot fly the queen when she is released ;)take it easy, it won t be long anymoreMarc

Guest AJ

I think its part of theirsales strategy. The Queen is prabaly already packed up an ready to go, but they are waiting for the moment of maximum frenzy. Just at they second when the sorum server is about to completley explode, they will blow open the hangar doors and let us at it.Andrew

They have already said that they will give us several days notice before its released.

Guest jeffg

That statement was made on Tuesday its now Sunday,all PMDG is doing is causing alot of people to spend time waiting and wondering when.The best they could do is say it won't be today. Jeff

Guest aarskringspier

>That statement was made on Tuesday its now Sunday,all PMDG is>doing is causing alot of people to spend time waiting and>wondering when.The best they could do is say it won't be>today.> JeffWhy to satisfy you?

Guest georg

As Robert said, they are cleaning up and wiping the fingerprints :) Do they really wipe those the whole next week? Well 747 is a rather big aircraft, but I don't think so! ;)

They like to make people think. During these summer months, the school children don't use their nogans too much ;-).

Guest AJ

>In the posting (from today) regarding the Livery they wrote:>"I'm sure you will have plenty to keep you busy for at least a>few days.", so that would suggest that its not going to be>released today !?>>http://jdtllc.com/images/RCbeta.jpg>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg>Pelle F. S. LiljendalDoes it? I interpreted that to mean that they would keep up busy during the first few days after the Queen's release untill they could complete the rest of the liveries. After all how can liveries keep us busy if there is no plane on which to install them? All we can do is download them. Andrew

Guest Ross

>Does it? I interpreted that to mean that they would keep up>busy during the first few days after the Queen's release>untill they could complete the rest of the liveries. After>all how can liveries keep us busy if there is no plane on>which to install them? All we can do is download them. >>Andrew>As did I Andrew. Some people seem to have a bizarre grasp of the Queen's English :-roll

Guest Matze2912

We are all crazy...Matthias

Guest ToMy Li

Marc Muller... ahahahahahhahahhahaha very good!! LOL :-hah

*** The Queen is>prabaly already packed up an ready to go, but they are waiting>for the moment of maximum frenzy. Just at they second when the>sorum server is about to completley explode, they will blow>open the hangar doors and let us at it.>>Andrew This is not correct, there are better reasons than sales "frenzies" while you are waiting and that means they STRIVE to get it right, even the little things prior to being in your hands. So sit back and enjoy the ride. [h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]