Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

A long shot i know, is it possible we could have some more pics?

Guest BMI701EGCC

if possible, while we wait!

Guest NPreston

I'll second that, with a please. Nick Preston :-abduct

Don't distract them :) I heard the whole PMDG team is using a sponge and hoses to wash her down and then they are going to throw on a quick coat of wax and deliver her :) Could you imagine having to detail a 747!!!-PaulSelf BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest AJ

>Don't distract them :) I heard the whole PMDG team is using a>sponge and hoses to wash her down and then they are going to>throw on a quick coat of wax and deliver her :) Could you>imagine having to detail a 747!!!>-Paul>>Self Built>Liquid Cooled>AMD 64 3400+>2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR400>6800GT>Raid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd's>Dual Samsung 997 DF monitorsAnd, it appears they are using toothbrushes :-)Andrew

Guest jeffg

I just wish someone from PMDG would let us know if we are going to a release today and if not than I can get a good nights sleep. Jeff

Guest FattyBear

Yeah it's kind of annoying but eh, PMDG does what they think is best.

Guest NPreston

Thanks for that Vin, it will hold me over for a whole five minutes or so.Nick Preston :-abduct

Guest jeffg

No they like it when we badger the forums and tease us till they decide to release the aircraft.I know its stupid to keep checking and even for us old bitters its bad but when this is the plane you having been waiting on for almost 2 years it would be nice to know whan it will be released. Jeff

Guest ahmedem

Nice pic Vin, whereabouts in the world is that, Rockies? Is that default scenery? It complements the PMDG colours quite well I think.

Guest Matze2912

I just hope it will be worth the wait at the end of the night...Just 4 hours to go here in Germany..Matthias

Guest Andy-BCA003

What Kind of Scenery was that?? I mean i have FSGlobal but that was better than FSGlobal or say me where i can find so beautyful Area.And the big question, what Hardware Configuration do you have and what Settings do you use for Graphis Options?

Who's Ralph?

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Okay, Google is my friend.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired