Sign in to follow this  
Sarge27

Need 737 Install help!

I upgraded my machine today with an FX-55/Abit Motherboard Combo. I did a fresh install of Win 64 and everthing has gone perfect EXCEPT the reinstall of the PMDG 737NG. The PMDG Beech 1900 install was fine.When I try to reinstall the 737, the installer says Current File: Skipping Over File c:/windows/fonts/arialn.ttf. The installer then just hangs there.I've used my backup copy and got the same result. Any ideas how to fix this? I know the 737 runs OK on XP64, because it was running before my upgrade. Any ideas?

Guest brettdonahue

You might try to do an install in safe mode? I can't recall if XP allows installs in safe mode, but if it does it would certainly get ride of any possible file locks or rights problems. (Are you installing with admin rights?)Bretthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg