Sign in to follow this  
Guest aidanybbn

Another Multiplayer Question Beta Testers Advice please

Guest aidanybbn

I know, I know... Shut up already, but with FSNet not looking like being functional with the Queen, will the following work:Dual monitor set up: Capt view on the left, FO view on the right?Sorry if Im a pain.... but my GF really wants to put her FO hat on.....Cheers,Aidan(YBBN, Brisbane Australia)

Guest Three Greens

>>Sorry if Im a pain.... but my GF really wants to put her FO>hat on.....>>Cheers,>>Aidan>(YBBN, Brisbane Australia)I'm trying to get my missus to wear an F/O hat - and nothing else!Scott

>I'm trying to get my missus to wear an F/O hat - and nothing>else!>>Scott:-jumpy thats certainly a way to improve moral on the flight deckwtg Scott...."Lairy"Liam Reynolds.

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Guest Three Greens

LOL Actually reducing the "moral" but increasing the "morale" :-newburn

Guest aidanybbn

haha, Nice one guys, Never thought of it from that angle (GF and the FO Hat).Again sorry my multi-monitor experience is "0". By Opening the FO Panel in the second screen will that give full funcionality? Will it give you an outside view? I just got my new plasma last night, 42" LG with PC inputs.... Will be tesing the PMDG737 in VC tonight on it.AidanYBBN Brisbane, Australia