Sign in to follow this  
PLazarus

Tutorial?

This is for Fred Clausen really,Are we going to get another tutorial from you in the same way we did for the 737? I do hope so, as I find this the best way to learn.Not sure if Tim Metzinger has any plans to produce one either?Cheers,Paul

Guest bigun

Captain R. has already stated that he will be releasing a tutorial for the 747 that he wrot.e. It will be available sometime after the release of the aircraft.

Thanks George,Will keep an eye out for it... Hopefully, over time, there will be several.Paul

Gents-Do NOT expect this the day of, or even the day after release....I'm exceptionally busy with validation processes at the moment- and have only written a detailed process about takeoff performance.The rest is to be written over time- and will get posted in segments.....You all could help me out by mentioning this when others as similar questions.... It's going to be a long tutorial- and will come out in pieces- over time. Thanks, guys!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest bigun

Take your time Captain. Whenever it comes, it comes.Thanks