Sign in to follow this  
Guest saudi_777

For God's Sake, go do something else, people!!!!

Guest saudi_777

>Now Available in the PMDG Bookstore--->>>The Randazzo Code!>>>;-):-hah

Most threads have become ridiculous in these last weeks. Whiners please go about your posting-business. Non-whiners please stop whining about the whiners and stop coming here to post your "I'm whining against the whiners" sort of threads. It's getting out of hand. THIS IS A SUPPORT FORUM. NOT A PSYCOLOGICAL SUPPORT FORUM, but a flightsim one. Go make love to your wives. Or masturbate or something. sheesh.VictorBTW I'm drunk right now.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest saudi_777

Ah, well....I really meant good with this thread, and I didn't mean to offend or anger anyone. Victor, why don't you pay attention to the fact that this was meant as humor?? :-hmmmCheers,

Guest allblack

Dunno.Might have something to do with all the UPPER CASE, exclamation marks and emoticons....You can say it's humour, but if what you write below isn't funny, then does saying it count?Just a thought....and an answer to your question.Have a happy day.Tim

Guest saudi_777

Yeah, I guess that people don't really understand my sense of humor then! Should use the more "common" forms of humor next time then! :-hahCheers,

Guest MeltedPixel

>Most threads have become ridiculous in these last weeks.>Whiners please go about your posting-business. Non-whiners>please stop whining about the whiners and stop coming here to>post your "I'm whining against the whiners" sort of threads.>It's getting out of hand. THIS IS A SUPPORT FORUM. NOT A>PSYCOLOGICAL SUPPORT FORUM, but a flightsim one. Go make love>to your wives. Or masturbate or something. sheesh.>>Victor>>BTW I'm drunk right now.>>>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpgWould you mind helping me with that last option? Either that or quit complaining.:D

Guest saudi_777

>>Most threads have become ridiculous in these last weeks.>>Whiners please go about your posting-business. Non-whiners>>please stop whining about the whiners and stop coming here>to>>post your "I'm whining against the whiners" sort of threads.>>It's getting out of hand. THIS IS A SUPPORT FORUM. NOT A>>PSYCOLOGICAL SUPPORT FORUM, but a flightsim one. Go make>love>>to your wives. Or masturbate or something. sheesh.>>>>Victor>>>>BTW I'm drunk right now.>>>>>>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg>>Would you mind helping me with that last option? :DWhat do you need, instructions?? :-lolMaybe the PMDG Pogo Stick can be of some sort of use in this matter!! :-lol

Guest griffinflying

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I am gonna hold my breath till they release the 747. Oh and I better be able to use the ovens in the galley or else this plane is crap!With Love

Guest Knikolaes

Okay, well, I saw the humer in this thread and laughed so hard I woke my sweetie up, so off I go to . . uhm . . . yeah see you guys tomorrow ;-)

Asim,As another PADI diver I envy you living next to the Red Sea. I have been to Sharm-El Sheik and still want to return there for more (depsite all the bombings). Doing some live-aboard trip would be my dream.Are females allowed to dive in your country?Michael J.

Guest brettdonahue

Wow a lot to say! I can tell you are a PADI student, always by the book. But I agree with you, Have you thought about gluing mini LCDs in your googles and overlaying some nice scenery and then go for a dive. It would be sort of like flying? See I can think about something other then the queen. Heck I could even spend the next two weeks developing the product, humm maybe even include a HUD for your Tank Pressure, deco time, residual nitrogen, throw in a compass, you could change the screens by biting on your reg or even better we throw in a wireless wrist controller to toggle the screens. Might be able to sell a million. Humm, but then maybe people would complain and say I didn't use the right font in the display or the color was off not the right purple passion of fusion blue, or maybe the numbers on the compass were straight and not at an angle, or can you make the lenses fit in every model of mask that has ever been made... Ah heck, nevermind, sounds like too much work. When is the queen coming out again?!?Cheers!BrettNAUI Instructor 40800http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest PoGoDuDe

there's plenty to do before the 747-400 is released, let me name a few:-go out with the boys, to a bar/pub/strippers-perhaps a time for that oil change? our better still, timing belt change?:( -take your missus out to a nice dinner :-):9-learn to play the guitar?-or find a new hobby!cheersTONY