Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 747-400 Release Date to be posted tonight

Guest Knikolaes

>ZOMZGOMZOGMOZMGOZMOGOZOZOMZMOMZZOMZGOMZGOMZGOMZGOMZOG>omgomgmogmoOgMOOMGOMGOGMOMG OMZOGMZOGMZOG YEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!>>Really though, can't wait to hear it! I'm looking forward to>the release. PMDG, you rock my socks off.How do you pronounce that? LOL

Guest david248

She's beauty and shes grace, she miss United States.Hold your crown up high (queen of skies) Raise it to the sky.This is the moment of truth and beauty (miss congeniality) I hear that song when i see (RELEASE DATE ESTABLISHED) :) This is it though.Dave

To our esteemed friends at PMDG:Bless you for having the patience of Jobe.A prayer for my esteemed colleagues on this forum:Forgive them lord, for they know not what they do....really!Translation: For those of you who appreciate PMDG and wait patiently, as I do, for what will argueably be the best FS aircraft product on the market EVER, you have my complete and total respect.For those of you who are not patient, who must pester, whine, moan and cry because you can't get your way and spoil the experience for the rest of us and drive the PMDG staff to nearly doing extremely dangerous things with their computers, you should be on your knees thanking GOD and these find people for their skill and patience with putting up with people like you.Get over yourselves and let the rest of us enjoy the anticipation of what will come and the excitement of the arrival. Allow PMDG that much. They certainly deserve that.baw716http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/123848.html

Guest ToMy Li

That's nice that's nice!!! :-wave

Guest Timothy Brown

hmmm... its 10.45pm in SFO now

>hmmm... its 10.45pm in SFO nowIt's only been 3 hours since he posted, chill. ;)

Guest TND4NOS

sweet... cant wait :D

Guest sammn2002

Aww! Looking forward to it!

uh too .....excited......must.......breathe :-lolPatrick (YBBN/VHHH)

Please don't set a release date a week ahead lolAlso is this EST time?

Guest keringordon

Thanks for the good news.

Guest georg

Thanks, Randazzo. I'm really looking forward to it. However, I wouldn't be so excited as it might well be 1-2 weeks ahead :) At least it probably means that it is not going to be out neither today nor tomorrow.

Guest rellehenk

Maybe they are preparing the release :-lol PMDG eCommerce is temporarily offline to upgrade transaction processing software. We expect to have this server back online at approximately 1100Z/02AUG. We apologize for the inconvenience!