Sign in to follow this  
crvm

MY WAY

And now, the end is near;And so I face the final curtain.My friend, I

Guest MeltedPixel

Why is the ape from George of the Jungle popping into my head right now?

Guest MeltedPixel

Gooses, geesesI want my geese to lay gold eggs for easterAt least a hundred a dayAnd by the wayI want a feastI want a bean feastCream buns and doughnutsAnd fruitcake with no nutsSo good you could go nutsNo, nowI want a ballI want a partyPink macaroonsAnd a million balloonsAnd performing baboons andGive it to me nowI want the worldI want the whole worldI want to lock itAll up in my pocketIt's my bar of chocolateGive it to me nowI want todayI want tomorrowI want to wear 'emLike braids in my hair andI don't want to share 'emI want a party with roomfuls of laughterTen thousand tons of ice creamAnd if I don't get the things I am afterI'm going to screamI want the worksI want the whole worksPresents and prizesAnd sweets and surprisesOf all shapes and sizesAnd nowDon't care how, I want it nowDon't care how, I want it now

Guest ProjectXWinds

TARZAN JKM...Not George of the Jungle.

Guest bigun

Wow Randy! Multi-talented:-lol

Guest ProjectXWinds

Oompa Loompa DoompadeedoI have a puzzle perfect for youOompa Loompa doompadeedeeIf you are wiseYou will listen to meWhat do you get when you guzzle down sweets?Eating as much as an elephant eatsWhat are you at getting terribly fat?What do you think will come of that?I don't like the look of itOompa Loompa DoompadeedaaIf you're not greedy, you will go farYou will live in happiness, tooLike the Oompa Loompa DoompadeedoOompa Loompa DoompadeedoI have a puzzle perfect for youOompa Loompa DoompadeedeeIf you are wiseYou will listen to meGum chewing is fine when done once in a whileIt stops you from smoking and brightens your smileBut it's repulsive, revolting, and wrongChewing and chewing all day longThe way that a cow doesOompa Loompa DoompadeedoGiven good manners, you will go farYou will live in happiness tooLike the Oompa Loompa DoompadeedoOompa Loompa DoompadeedoI have a puzzle perfect for youOompa Loompa DoompadeedeeIf you are wiseYou will listen to meWho do you blame when your kid is a brat?Pampered and spoiled like a Siamese catBlaming the kids is a lie and a shameYou know exactly who's to blameThe mother and the fatherOompa Loompa DoomadeedoIf you're not spoiled, then you will go farYou will live in happiness tooLike the Oompa Loompa DoompadeedoOompa Loompa DoompadeedoI got another puzzle for youOompa, Loompa, doompadeedeeIf you are wiseYou will listen to meWhat do you get from a glut of TV?A pain in the neck and an IQ of threeWhy don't you try simply reading a book?Or can you just not bear to look?You'll get noyou'll get no commercialsOompa Loompa DoompadeedaaIf you are not greedy, you will go farYou will live in happiness tooLike the OompaOompa Loompa DoompadeedoWilly Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

HAHA it's great to see there is still humour to be found ;-)[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest Robin.B

As I stated my thoughts before, I think humour really flourishes at these times before a release ;)Great job everyone :D

Guest brettdonahue

My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-RMy bologna has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-ROh, I love to eat it everyday,And if you ask me why I'll say. . .'Cuz Oscar Mayer has a way. . .With B-O-L-O-G-N-A.I think it is seriously time for a bee double "e" double r you 'n'!Bretthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg