Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

Charts from outside the US

Guest Knikolaes

Hello, all.I installed a couple of airports in my flight simulator, but I cannot seem to find any free sources for charts (I just started college, so any money I have left is going toward the Queen).Does anyone know where I can find charts that would cover the following add-ons?Aerosoft German Airports 1Aerosoft German Airports 3Aerosoft German Airports 4Delblond Christian's TAPADelblond Christian's TBPBDelblond Christian's TFFRDelblond Christian's TKPKDelblond Christian's TTCVDelblond Christian's TTPPFlight1 Islands of the West IndiesFlyTampa OMDBOSS ELGCOSS EGKKSimflyers CYZZSimflyers EDDFSimflyers EGCCSimflyers EGGWSimflyers LIBDSimflyers LIRFSimWings LEGRSimWings LFMDSimWings LFPGI'd greatly appreciate any leads to any of these sources. I am a member of AOPA which got me access to charts for my real life flying and - as an added bonus, I can use the same charts for any sim flying in the US. But outside the US I am having a hard time finding the plates for the above airports.Thanks a lot to whomever responds. :-)

Christopher,take a look at the Navdata site, under charts, there are plenty of links to different sources. Most Vatsim ot IVAO country divisions will also have a chart section.

Guest Knikolaes

Thanks, Per. I'll look at those sites tomorrow :-) I constantly use the Navdata site for updating my aircraft, but never thought to look for charts or links there LOL. I appreciate that :-)

Guest cargo747

Christopher,for any charts in Switzerland (LS..), Austria (LO..) and Germany (ED..) you might want to check out the home page of "SAG" for your chart requirements:---> http://www.vacc-sag.org/PS: If you have GAP1-3 you should have at least some charts :-)Cheers,Norbert - CLX001CEO Virtual Cargoluxwww.virtualcargolux.orgCLX_banner_grey.jpg

Hello Christopher,good idea always is to check out the websites of the various local branches of the online networks. Usually they offer updated charts to their pilots.For Europe, I can also recommend the EAD Database here: http://www.ead.eurocontrol.int/ (official Eurocontrol Charts Database) and the UK AIP: http://www.ais.org.uk/Yours,Martin Georg/EDDFVATSIM Europe Division Director *** mailto:vateud1@vateud.orghttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/811874/957.png

Hey Christopher,www.d-s.demon.co.uk/charts/index.htmDoes charts Worldwide, im sure you will find what your after in that lot.Rgds,Chris

Hey Christopher,www.d-s.demon.co.uk/charts/index.htmDoes charts Worldwide, im sure you will find what your after in that lot.Rgds,Chris

www.fscharts.com , not the best quality but they have quantity.

Guest Knikolaes

You guys are all awesome.I thank everyone for their replies. I woke this day to find the Queen was released and then checked my email and found all these replies with this plethora of information.This was actually above and beyond what i expected for what I needed and I know for sure from the amount of links here I will get everything I need :-)I have alrerady checked out all the links down to me last reply. They were a huge help :-) I'll look at the rest with anticipation as the week goes on :-)Chris