Sign in to follow this  
TRAVAIR

PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies Release Date Followup

Tue Aug-02-05 08:10 PMby lefterisEdited by moderator:"I didn't follow the forum posting rules, as such my post is deleted".Wow - magic - I knew these guys were special but ...... - he must have read my mind - deleted it before I could post it.Andy b

Guest Robin.B

Thank you guys THANK YOU THANK YOU :DThank youThank you!!!Thank youThank youThank you ;)

Guest cynigel

WOW Excellent news guys, but trying to pay you is like pulling teeth at the moment ;)

Guest keringordon

was the second poster to this forum and I still can't purchase the "queen."I give up - Will try another day. :/

Guest georg

Simply amazing news!!!! Going to buy it immediately!P.S.Robert, I actually thought already before that you might do something like that :) It was a nice move.

Guest cynigel

Don't blame you Kerin.. It took me an hour to get the order to complete & now it looks like the D/L server is down DSN ERRORs.. YAK I'd pull me hair out but that all went years ago :)

Guest easyJakeeer

Edited by moderator-"I am frustrated enough to not even have the simple courtesy of putting my name in my signature, as the forum rules dictate".

Guest Jbrady2020

i think i just died and went to heaven!!! now i gotta check my bank account and hope i have enough from when i had to pay several large bills!! god rent sucks when u wanna get a addon like this..hmmm ren?t.....queen of the skies?......rent?....queens of the skies?....decisions decisions!! lol ill have to wait til next week i think. or at least til i get a new check from work next day or so. :( hey who got it already?? give me a heads up on how it looks and performs! please tell me its everything i hope it is. GOD BLESS U ALL AT PDMG!! You have truly raised the bar!! keep it up!! you have truly turned me into a true believer! I am forever your loyal customer!! LONG LIVE PDMG!JAMES BRADY AKA JAX0006 AKA(SGTKOOLAID 4 other games hehe)

Guest Bry3256

You just need to keep trying! :) I think it's nearly to be expected that the server will be having some, er, difficulties with all of us trying to get in at once! :D I have personally been trying since it was released, and have gotten to the actual download now! :(Don't lose faith in the 747 itself, it's merely a result of this mad rush to get to the door! :-hahRegards,Bryan

Guest benhoffman

YAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Guest cynigel

Hehe, well i finally got to the door but there's a big notice saying Max Key Turn Speed 13.9kb/sec :( Aaaaar this is killing me:)

Guest FrequentFlyer

I'm sooooo HAPPPYYYY!!!!But there's one problem... My mother!She doesn't want to give her Credit Card. She's affraid that PMDG is going to abuse (is this the right word for it ? :) ) her account :( .Cheers,Friso

Guest ahmedem

Great news , cheers Robert. And I love what you've done with the site.Now all I need to do is get past that blasted Server too busy page!!!Back to my refresh button!!

The last week has been exciting. I laugh so hard reading all the posts and seeing how an add-on can create so much havoc. Of course I also contributed to the postings, it is a natural thing.Robert and the team, thanks for releasing the Queen today, I will able to enjoy what is left of my vacations learning all the ins and out of this baby. I will buy the bird as soon as I can. After last week seeing all the posts in this forum, it is expected for your server to go into coma from time to time, it is just too much d/l from this group. And, at 54.99 I am sure you and your team are being rewarded for the hard work you guys put into this Queen.August 2, 2005, a new era in the Flight Simulation Add ons.Again, congrats and people, have patience, before you know it you also will be flying the bird.-J- :)

Jay Marin