Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

I have mine!!!

Sweet as mate! :) whats the VC detail like?

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest miked1

I would love to have mine. Can any one tell me what happens on the E Commerce site after your credit card details are inputted. I do not know as all I got was a 'time out error' while awaiting credit card authorisation. I tried again and the same. Unfortunately I was billed twice but after 2 days no response from support, no emails and no download links.Does the confirmation on the e commerce site give a download link or does that come as with the B73NG via email very shortly afterwards.Hoping to get a download link soomMike

Mike, if you have not received an automated reply from PMDG support, your email has most likely been blocked by spam filtering.Please refer to the two pinned topics at the top of the PMDG forum regarding Customer Support.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg