Sign in to follow this  
Guest krullenbol

problem with Heading change in HDG SEL

Guest rellehenk

HiFirst of all I want to say that you guys made a great addon. My compliments.Unfortunately, I experienced a small problem when flying in HDG SEL.I was flying HDG 060 and I changed my heading to 055. But the aircraft didn't turn to the right, but made an almost 360 turn.I expierenced this 3 times now. Here is a picture. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/123953.jpgBest regards,

Could it be that you are in APP MODE? I notice "GA" there so to exit app mode you have to push a toga/retune the nav radios or turn off the APP+F/Ds then come back and tell me that sloves your issue, thanks.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

It's done that to me once or twice - my suggestion until it gets resolved is to immediately press heading HOLD and then SEL again - that usually fixes it, although the passengers might wonder what the heck is going on.So, you're not alone, but I don't know how to fix it - just a workaround.-stefan

While I can't really help, I can say that I have had the same problem. It has done this twice for me. I hit HOLD and then SEL and it went the wrong direction. Repeated this three times in a row. Turned off then on A/P and it did it again. I then changed the HDG a few degrees and hit SEL and it went the right direction.-Jared Smith

Floris,This is a bug we discovered the night before release. It is reported in the bug database.Hope it helps,

Guest Roby Bad

Hi...there is a way to solve this problem?thanks Roby

This happen to me twice the last two nights, thought maybe I was doing something wrong. :)

Guest lespindo

It has happened to me several times.... please fix it in the next patch!!!!!!!! Thank You!!! Luis..