Sign in to follow this  
Guest miked1

E commerce site ........... advice please

Guest miked1

HiI have had a bit of a problem and while I support will get around to my email I would like some advice on the e commerce site.At 1500Z yesterday 3rd August when the B747 shop opened again for business after a short closeure I logged in and pu the b747 in my basket, I went to check out and completed the boxes with my credit card details. While, I assume my credit card details were being cleared at a central clearing house the displayed web page change to a 'timeout error' and then nothing. I tried again and the same. I assumed there were still problems so I thought I would leave it for a day or so.I received 2 emailsMerchant : Precision Manuals Development Group Date/Time : 03-Aug-2005 09:50:57 AMMerchant : Precision Manuals Development Group Date/Time : 03-Aug-2005 09:54:59 AMUnfortunately both told me I was $54.95 the worse. I had been charged twice. I am sure when my email I sent yesterday at 1600Z explaining is read it will be sorted.HopefullyWhat was suppose to happen after the credit card was being cleared. I have a suspision that a confirmation would have been displayed advising that an email will be sent with the download link. If this process did not happen as the web site 'timed out' then will anyone know in support to send a download link.It is very frustrating now as it is 20:16Z over 30 hours since I paid (twice) for the B747, that I have not heard anything nor have my download link.I am sure there are many people in the same situation and I know that PMDG are not going to 'rip' anyone off. I appreciate the problems with the servers but I just want my Queen.Mike Douglas