Sign in to follow this  
chiswick72

Some issues with the queen

Hi guys,What a superb aircraft, After 3 test flights and 3 medium hauls, I did notice a few things.1) FMC- Noticable blank screen and pause when modifying flightplans - Im presuming this is because the real one is this slow?2) On RTE2 the STEP button doesnt work on map mode.3) Descent Page problems - modifying or adding waypoints to a STAR causes the descent page to crash and corrupt descent profile. Whenever I add a waypoint to an arrival, the new waypoint's speed/alt are at cruise values and not the values related to the descent profile of the previous and next waypoints. This problem isnt just to do with STARs, but manual created waypoint approaches too.4) Wing views - I still cant believe this has been omitted, and I feel very strongly about this lack of functionality. Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer