Sign in to follow this  
Guest gautereau

problem with FS9 and ...

Guest gautereau

Good morningMay be Have I a reply for my Eight e mail sen to PMDG Support ...???Sorry for my english ... but I am french and my language is not good ... I explain below ...After a probl

Guest navneet_cxp

Hello buddy,I understand your problem...First of all uninstall the PMDG addons that you have installed in FS9.Use the uninstaller that is available in the www.precisionmanuals.com website in the download section.After uninstalling the PMDG addons then uninstall FS9.Now if you want to reinstall the product first install FS9 then install the PMDG addons that you have purchased.-NavneetFS 2004 Version 9.1AMD Athlon 64 3000+ATI Radeon 9600 128MB - Anti-Aliasing 6x1GB DDR400 Kingston RAMWestern Digital 30 GB - Seagate 120 GB (7200 rpm)Sony DVDRW - 16XLG Flatron 775FT 17' MonitorCreative SBLive! X-Gamer 5.1Creative Inspire 5.1 5200Windows XP Pro SP2 v.2180Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Pro 2Logitech Cordless Optical Mousehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg-|http://www.precisionmanuals.com|-

Guest gautereau

Hello Navneet ,Many,many thanks for your reply !!!! With 5 lines, you have resolved my problem !!!!! while I am waiting for during many,many days ,to have a no solution and reply by PMDG support !!!! x(I hope, that I could help you, in the future ... ;) Best regards Jean Marie

If you have never received an automated reply in the emails that you have sent to support, then spam filters have take ncare of your email. Open a hotmail or yahoo account and send from there - they work every time! You'll get an automated reply, and then a reeply from a support person.

Jean-Marie-If you have not received a reply from us within 48hrs, then chances are very good that email is being lost between you and us.We find that most often, users eventually find our replies buried in their spam filters, or some intermediary filter that is not controlled by either part is responsible for the loss.If you emailed us- and received an automatic reply to your email- then there SHOULD be no reason you'd not receive a reply from us.If you emailed us and received no automatic reply- this is an indication of a problem- and we generally recommend that you open a yahoo.com or hotmail.com account- as these rarely exhibit problems.We wouldn't choose to ignore you for our amusement. ;-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest gautereau

Dear Robert,I would said "Thank you" for your personnal reply to this matter ...I am not anger !!! but i don't understand why e mails was lost(??)I have already said to you , in pr