Sign in to follow this  
Guest mick6863

PMDG 747 Autopilot

Guest mick6863

Hi fellas,got a quick question for ya,i have noticed that when i switch from flying the PMDG 737 to the PMDG 747,i have found that the FL CH button on the autopilot seems stuck on and i cant seem to make it go out.Im not using any of the updates yet as i found im happy flying without them,could this be the problem???Any help on this matter would be greatMick

Mick,There are some issues with the shipped cold and dark scenario. Try starting from a cold and dark Cessna and switch to the Queen, set up everything as you would like it and save it.Hope it helps,

Dear Mick,This is an item fixed with the next service update.Best,Vangelis===================================== E. M. Vaos Precision Manuals Development Group www.precisionmanuals.com=====================================

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

Guest mick6863

Ive tried saving the panel as on the first reply,but this FL CH button is still stuck on,by the way i have the lastest update on the 747 does this mean there will be another?Mick

Guest mick6863

ive also tried re-installing the 747,but dtill no use,is this a conflict between the PMDG 737 and the 747 as its a real painMick

Guest jdrago

>Hi fellas,got a quick question for ya,i have noticed that>when i switch from flying the PMDG 737 to the PMDG 747,i have>found that the FL CH button on the autopilot seems stuck on>and i cant seem to make it go out.>Im not using any of the updates yet as i found im happy flying>without them,could this be the problem???>>Any help on this matter would be great>>MickHi Mick,Try this fix. It worked for me. It fixes the FLCH from being "stuck" on. It's from the PMDG FAQ: "My autopilot is messed up after starting cold/dark " There is a bug in the cold/dark flight file provided with the 747. To fix it, either create a cold/dark flight with another aircraft and then load the 747 or open FS9/PMDG/747400/PanelState/PMDG 747-400 Cold and Dark PKAE.sav and change LVLCHG=0 to LVLCHG=1---------------- John