Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmanaon

AIRAC just messed up my FMC data

Guest tmanaon

I need help guys. I just downloaded and installed the AIRAC 0511. I then went to set up a flight from London Heathrow EGLL and realized that all my runway information had been wiped off the FMC. When i call up EGLL app or dep page on the FMC, there are no runways, SIDs or STARs listed. I know they were there yesterday because i flew there yesterday. How do i recover my data? EGLL is my favorite airport and i gotta get that data back. HEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP.AnthonyBTW i like the other PMDG forum better.

Guest Buck Bolduc

>I need help guys. I just downloaded and installed the AIRAC>0511. I then went to set up a flight from London Heathrow>EGLL and realized that all my runway information had been>wiped off the FMC. When i call up EGLL app or dep page on the>FMC, there are no runways, SIDs or STARs listed. I know they>were there yesterday because i flew there yesterday. How do i>recover my data? EGLL is my favorite airport and i gotta get>that data back. HEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP.>>Anthony>>BTW i like the other PMDG forum better.Go here-->http://planepath.com/Extract the procedure files into FS9/PMDG/SidStars folder.If your Airac cycle was installed correctly you will see Airac 0511 on the FMC. Sure you know that already!

Guest tmanaon

Buck,I went in and extracted the procedures to FS9/PMDG/SIDSTATRS folder. I checked with the FMC and it says AIRAC 0511. But still my data for EGLL is gone.When i enter a flightplan originating at EGLL, i get a message on the FMC that says "EGLL err: 23 runway unknown".This is so frustrating.Anthony

Guest stockerharris

Antony,The solution is to go to www.navdata.at and SID/STAR.Select Download and then in available addons select PMDG737NG.In stored airports find and click on EGLL.Download version 10 by Simon Butler and put it in your Flight Simulator 9PMDGSIDSTARS folder.EGLL and EGKK dont come in the standard DAFIF data.David.

Guest chrisnorris

Where do I find version 10 by Simon Butler?I too have EGLL missing!Chris Norris

Guest tmanaon

I have the same question as Chris. Where do you find version 10 by Simon Butler?Anthony

Despite updating my FS9/PMDG/SidStars folder per instuctions with the latest Airac 0511 data my display on the FMC is showing Airac 0506. In the txt file "Updating Teminal Procedures Explained" that was inside the SidStars folder there is mention of a SID/STAR/IAP cycle file that needs to updated as well. Does anyone have any information about this file?GS

>Despite updating my FS9/PMDG/SidStars folder per instuctions>with the latest Airac 0511 data my display on the FMC is>showing Airac 0506.>>GSNo, that's not correct install procedure. Airac should not install into the FS9/PMDG/SidStars folder. Here's a quicky routine:1. Download latest AIRAC 0511 for PMDG from Navdata. As this is an installer exe, just select your FS9 root folder and run the installer. The files will then automatically be installed into your (FS9)/FMCWP/Navdata folder. (6 files dated 11/1/2005 for the current Airac)2. Download PMDG_Procedures_0511 from Terry Yingling's site here: http://planepath.com/html/pmdg.html. This is a zip file with the SID/STAR/IAP files. Extract the zip into your FS9/PMDG/SidStars folder.(ABout 1640 files)This is the base setup to get you up and running with the current Airac and procedures.3. Eventually you may download user-made SID/STAR/IAP from Navdata, preferably the "All-in-one" file for PMDG. Unzip these files into your FS9/PMDG/SidStars folder and overwrite. (About 530 files files)This install procedure is the same for both the 737NG and the 747, they use the same files.And GS, please sign your posts with your real name!!