Sign in to follow this  
HH

Aircraft Following the MD11

Can hardly wait for the MD-11.But first the 747 patch, please.My candidates in descending order:Airbus A320 srs. (given up all hope already to see any full-featured in my FS career)B-717 (much neglected so far, though some similarities to the MD-11 and thus maybe not attractive for PMDG)Fokker-70/100 (I personally consider this as a first choice for PMDG: modern, no competition in sight, would fit perfectly to what PMDG is able to do)BAe-146 (because the freeware model and panel lacks a GNS-X; but maybe too old for PMDG)Dornier-328 Jet (versatile, small, modern...)DC-8 will be probably made by DF2000...Andreas

Guest monkshood

I would like to see something from the airbus stable. I have the PSS 330 and 340 and they are good. However, they are a little dated now so and I'm sure the putting some of that PMDG magic on to an Airbus would produce a smashing product.After that, I have flown many times in 146's and at the moment there is a gap in the market there. The 146 is a good STOL city to city ship and fun I'm sure.Thanks.Merv

First of all I'm looking forward to the first official patch for the 744 or at least an update of the progress.Then in the distant future I would love to see a 777, MD80 and a BAe.

Richard Åsberg

Guest Andrea

First of all I would see the first 747-400 service pack released.Andrea

A 717 as a follow up on the MD-11 might be something to consider since they share the same cockpit layout and EFIS systems in real life. I'd imagine a lot of the MD-11 codebase could be transfered to a 717 and IIRC Bill G. was planning on doing that before he joined up with PMDG. What I'd really like to see from PMDG though is a B777, but I'd imagine that any work on a project of that magnitude would need to wait until the next version of FS to come out as it would certainly take at least a couple of years to develop to PMDG's standards. And yes, I do now own the PSS772LR which is an alright airplane, but it's still a world away from the level of quality that PMDG produces. Basically exactly what Victor just said.*dons asbestos flame suit and heads for his secret underground bunker*

Guest flight78

Hey the aircrafts i would like to see is.EitherRJ100/85 not the old 146 plz but the new RJ100/85CRJA biz jet like the gulfstream :9md80777Any of these would be outstanding !.BTW vcsimone i didnt apriciate u baning me in the other forum ok :-blaTake care u to ! no hard feelings.Best regards:Alexander

Guest Robin

I would really love to see my favourite aircraft proffesionally modelled; the A310-200/300. Think about it ;)

Guest Fishu

I'd love to see well modelled smaller jets for a change.I've got turboprops, medium and heavy sized jets.........but for crying out loud there isn't any well modelled smaller jets!I'd love to see something in the class of Embraer ERJ-145!Also RJ85 / RJ100 sounds cool, they're not too big.It'll be really nice to have a MD11 :)

Guest chrispy

Wow. It seems that everyone is wanting smaller aircraft and it's not just me. I've seen payware business jets that look fantastic. But their system requirements were to high. It needed like P4 2.5ghz or AMD and like 768gb of ram, and 256mb video card. Now if PMDG could make a business jet using their 737NG requirements would be great. Something small or Big (md-80 #1 choice) with 737 system requirements, and PMDG quality it would be a huge hit. Just my position.

Guest iflyby

1. Airbus A318/19/20/212. Boeing 717-2003. A DESCENT 777.

I would like a well modelled 777 to PMDG or LVLD standards.Not interested in how long it takes.Just forget any surprises (sometimes referred to as easter eggs), I'd be more satisfied with well modelled base systems and a completely functional cockpit (I don't care if it doesn't work exactly as it does in real life just let me flip the switch). That what I love about the 767 & the 737.

I seem to remeber Gulfstream doesn't give info for producing an addon but i may be wrong... reading the few comments about the recently released T7 i'd say go for it... it's a lovely plane.. althought the C17 would be a great addon to have... but let's wait for the work in progress... but now that i think of it... 737 BBJ/MIL with HUD, complete IRS and some other nice added feature would be great too :D Luca