Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

The ultimate question???? LOL

Hi folks,This is the ultimate question here(Yeah right LOL) She looks like a nice bird thats for sure, but how would you rate the frames you get from it compared to the 737NG?Im sorry if this has been asked before, I looked and could not find it. And I know that questions about frames get tiring but im really curious how she does in that department(Compared to the 737NG Please)Thanks alot Gerry

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Im an idiot, Sorry but I mean how is the 747 queen compared to the 737 as far as frames go. I forgot to mention that in my original post. Had a long day at work LOL.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Guest spookymufu

much smoother then the NG, in VC and 2D

Guest neeraj.pendse

I get about the same frame rates. A bit smoother, but I see longer lag times when switching views, loading and when starting engines :-) (I almost go to sleep waiting for 4 engines to start)- Neeraj Pendse

Guest Northy

Hi guys,The other way round for me I'm afraid.I get far better frame rates flying the 737 than I do the 747,and the 737 is a lot smoother as well.In the 737 in 2d cockpit I get about 15-20 fps,in the 747 2d cockpit I'm down to single figures when at a busy airport.....regards,Martin.

Guest Satchmo

Same here I'm afraid :(If I reduce all display effecting options to a minimum then I'm seeing up to 35fps with the NG using the 2D panel, but am only averaging 8-10 fps with the 747.Mind you my system is ancient :(Soltek FRV with AMD XP2100+ and 512MB PC2100 ddr ram.MSI Ti4200 128M graphics cardCheersPaddy

Paddy-add another 512MB of RAM. In some cases, the improvement reported was dramatic.Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Paddy,Dont feel bad, your system is better than mine, Im only running a P4 1.8GHZ wit 386 megs of pc2100 ram DDR and a GEForce FX5500OC 256mb of ram. With all settings in the midrange and autogen to sparse(The second setting, whichever it is) I get about 20 FPS with the NG.I should try setting everythig to the left to see what frames I get with the NG)Just to see as the sim is quite boring with no visual effects, nothing to see LOL)Thanks everyone for the replies.Gerry