Sign in to follow this  
Arnaud

747 event times FMC page

Hey Gentlemen,Nice to be back here indeed.Could anyone tell me if there is a way to reset to event timespage in the FMC once the first leg is finished.If you go to the ACARS section of the FMC, you find this very usefulpage (on which depends the crew salaries actually in real life!).So, I performed one flight, and never been able to reset that page.Deleting everything on the route page in the FMC didnt help.Thanks, and again welcome back home PMDG.

Guest Boaz

Go to RTE page...Press the delete button, and press LSK 1! ( the one left of your origin airport), that deletes your flight and all should be reset.Boaz...

Thanks Boaz.Actually, I should have mentionned that I did that, of course,and it doesnt help. The event times remain, whatever I do. I evenswitched all bateries off, and yet once switched on the event times entries remain.I know that is not a big issue, but just slightly annoying.After a first leg, once you set the parking brakes, the four entrieswill be filled (block time out, take off, landing and block in)If you release the parking brake again, it will simply overwrite the OUT entry with the new time.I guess it goes all the same for second take-off, landing and so on,but it would be cleaner if there were a way to erase the entries of the first leg before you do start a second flight though.I also noticed that in the INITIALIZE ACARS page, the origin/destination and flt nbr entries will also update the FMC route page.I've just checked the manual from A to Z and there is no mention of those semi-functionnal ACARS pages.

yes, that is the only thing I indeed havent tried.But as I use the real 10-12 minutes IRS align time, that would be quite even more annoying than to switch off the IRS just for resetting the event times page. Thanks anyway.Anyone else ever bothered with that event times page?I guess the guys who fly on-line for some VAs must use it, no?

Well, well,I have tried resetting the IRS, but no luck either.And I havent seen any mention to this tiny issue in the upcoming 747 1.3 massive detailed list ;) Regards,