Sign in to follow this  
Guest elmin

Problems with fsupic

Guest elmin

Hi i just installed another addon on for fs2004 and it seems to have replaced the Version of fsupic to V3.47. So i cant use the pmdg 747-400 it keeps saying that i need V3.48. So i downloaded the lastest version 3.50 and installed that and it keeps saying that i need to upgrade to v3.48. So i Uninstalled the queen and then reinstalled it and still no luck!! Anyideas otherwise it has to be the best fs addon out there!!!Cheers

Mr/Ms Cheers,Please take a minute to read the forum rules. You are obliged to sign your posts with your real name. Thank you.If you are still getting the message you probably didn't install/copy the FSUIPC.dll in the correct way.The FSUIPC.dll comes in a zip file. Open up the zip file, read the user documentation, and copy the FSUIPC.dll into your %FSROOT%modules folder. Restart FS and see if the message still pops up.Hope it helps,

Guest elmin

Hi,sorry forgot to sign the post!!!Yer i also have a registered version of it!!! Still nothingI have also noticed that my keyboard wont work when i use the 737 now!!!Adrian

What add-on changed your fsuipc?I am always careful to have all fsuipc related files backed up in a seperate folder as once I had an add-on wipe out my .key file and (full access) registration info in fsuipc.ini. The add-on put in an older version and killed my full registration.I am currently running version beta 3.507 with the 737 NGs with no problems noted.It ia also possible that if you are referring to using your PC keyboard as input to the FMC that your new add-on is capturing key strokes before it can get to the PMDG keystroke mapping.

Guest elmin

Hi,i am running FSUIPC 3.50!!!! the addon which would have stuffed it all up would have ben either fs passenger or fs2crew!!!Any help please

Guest elmin

LOL couldn't let this post get away!!!CheersAdrain

Mr NamelessPlease sign your posts with your name! Thank you!If you are sure you are running the latest FSUIPC (3.50) then maybe you might rename the FSUIPC.key file in the modules folder. This will cause any add-ons to reinitialize any licenses they need for FSUIPC. You do need to enter your registration data again though and any manual codes for add-ons without automatic registration. BTW. No offense but you know that FSUIPC is locked for known cracked license codes don't you? Hope it helps,