Sign in to follow this  
airmiller

737NG Future Upgrade

Hi PMDG,You guys did an excellent job on the 747. Can you guys Please upgrade the 737 to the new qualities of the 747? I'm sure we would all be happy to pay for such an upgrade. I'm tired of flying "bumper-sticker' looking textures over some VC element when it should be in 3d in the first place. I know you guys are the leader on the 737NG even when you started. But, even A****'s 737 is in 3d; however, it's not very functional as yours. The new 737 coming out by F***** has painted-on textures as well but lacks that 3d element you guys could give it. I'm not bashing any of these planes or companies since I own them as well or will in the future. However, I know you can still turn this great product into a masterpiece like your 747.What a powereful upgrade that will be!?!Thanks,Benny

Guest aarskringspier

>Hi PMDG,>You guys did an excellent job on the 747. Can you guys Please>upgrade the 737 to the new qualities of the 747? I'm sure we>would all be happy to pay for such an upgrade. I'm tired of>flying "bumper-sticker' looking textures over some VC element>when it should be in 3d in the first place. I know you guys>are the leader on the 737NG even when you started. But, even>A****'s 737 is in 3d; however, it's not very functional as>yours. The new 737 coming out by F***** has painted-on>textures as well but lacks that 3d element you guys could give>it. >I'm not bashing any of these planes or companies since I own>them as well or will in the future. However, I know you can>still turn this great product into a masterpiece like your>747.>What a powereful upgrade that will be!?!>Thanks,>Benny Theyve stated numerous times no such update is forth comming.

Randy,If I may be so bold. The dev team has never ruled either way.Here's to hoping, :-beerchug

Guest Erups

>Hi PMDG,>You guys did an excellent job on the 747. Can you guys Please>upgrade the 737 to the new qualities of the 747? I'm sure we>would all be happy to pay for such an upgrade. I'm tired of>flying "bumper-sticker' looking texturesI'd welcome a pay update with finally perfect (or thereabout) AFDS.No more bugs on FMC entered alt limits.No more bugs on the fuel system...Well if they did this 747 with modular methods (and i mean C methods), they could well be adapted to the 737...It would be very welcome.

Guest gremel

I'd have 'zero' problems paying for an additional update to this incredible software. Let's face it, the "NG" type aircraft are going to be with us for a very, very long time. Most of the airlines flying now either have them or wish they had originally bought them. I'd love to see a version update sometime in the immediate future and think that others would also welcome it.Regards,noullet

Guest BJC

>I'd have 'zero' problems paying for an additional update to>this incredible software. Let's face it, the "NG" type>aircraft are going to be with us for a very, very long time.>Most of the airlines flying now either have them or wish they>had originally bought them. >>I'd love to see a version update sometime in the immediate>future and think that others would also welcome it.>>Regards,>noulletMe too, I wonder why PMDG leaders are turning a deaf ear to their loyal customers. It is really a pity ....Will end up having to buy another company

I hope the previous poster meant that with a spoonful of irony...Pat

Captains-PMDG has a policy not to discuss potential future development until a decision has been made.Be assured, though, that we have been internally discussing all the options and reading all your comments about our future products. At the moment, the plan is to release the 747-400 Service Update, then the 747-400F Cargo version, and then the MD-11 (in that order).By then, I am sure there will have been other "major announcements" in the market, so it is quite redundant to make a decision right now, as there are external factors at play that will influence such a decision later.Thank you all, for your kind words and vote of support! We really do appreciate it!

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Andrea

Available for sure to pay for a 737NG 600/700/800/900 overhaul.Andrea

The 737NG is a very popular airplane with the airlines and a very popular airplane for MSFS 2004. Lets keep it going.The PMDG version has been the best so far. I would gladly pay $50 for an upgraded version with the 744 features. Floyd

Full BBJ package containing BBJ, BBJ2, and maybe BBJ3 (depending on whether enough data will be available on it at the time)?

Guest carlonch

Well I can say you have my vote on any 737 future package, upgrade or new. I

same here i would gladly pay for the upgrade 737think of it this way - its like win95-win98-win2000-winXPor fs95-fs98-fs2002-fs2004, everything needs improvement and enhancementBo

Bo Klop