Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

Direct to.....

Hi,I found a bug a while ago, since the release of this beauty, but never said anything about it but since were talking about SPs and SU and etc I thought lets bring it on. It isn't mentioned in the V1.03 post aswell, so a reason more to start this topic.If I wish to go Direct to a waypoint I have a two options in the LEGS page. The first one is to go DIRECT and I have the option to use Abeam Points if I want to. The second option is to INTC. a specific radial to a Direct Waypoint. But wat if I want to INTC. a radial and use Abeam Points at the same time?? In the real a/c this is possible, as far as I know, but it isn't on the Queen. Is this fixed??Second thing about the Direct to.Lets say I wish to go Direct to a waypoint which is a a few pages further down the legs page. I down select the specific waypoint in the scratchpad, then I press the LEGS function key and up select the waypoint to LSK 1L. Wat happends is that the new waypoint is my DIRECT waypoint as it should be but I have to delete all the waypoint between the present position and the DIRECT wapoint manualy.So, my solution is: I down select the Direct waypoint and use the PREV PAGE funtion key to scroll back to LEGS page 1/X and then up select the waypoint in LSK 1L and then I have my DIRECT to in the correct way.Is this fixed aswell?Thank you.