Sign in to follow this  
popi

Updates for PMDG 747-400/400X now available!

Thanks to all of PMDG and the beta testers for their hard work. Looks like I'll be taking the Queen out for a flight tonight. :D

same here, cheers

Rob Prest

Guest ToMy Li

Thank you Captain Randazzo! ;)

Great job, Mr. Randazzo.Thank you and all PMDG developers as also the beta testers.Schmid

Schmid-Thanks!It is important to point out that PMDG is more than just me, tho!Quite a few people on the PMDG team put in thousands of hours to make this update work! It takes a pretty significant team effort to do all of this!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Doing a test flight EGSS - EDDF big improvement all the little quirks I have learnt to live with are gone. Great job!

Rob Prest

Guest iflyc77

Wow, it just keeps getting better and better!Thanks a lot guys!You truly are the best in the business!

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks again to everyone that was involved with this.Just did a little test flight from EHAM to LFPG, and everything went smoothly.:-)

Thanks for the update, Capt. Robert, the PMDG team, and the beta testers! All looks good in a quick test...will do a full flight this weekend to enjoy the assorted fixes and improvements!Tim

Gents-Thanks... It really is a bit short of insane for us to still be updating the 400 after three years... but... You benefit from our insanity. ;-)Just wait until you see the MD-11. WOW is this airplane coming together nicely.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hello,Thanks for finally releasing the 744 update. However, the installer does not work for me :/Upon launching the file PMDG747_400_FSX_2.10_Update_Setup.exe, I receive the following message:The setup has detected that version 2.00.030 of PMDG 747-400/400F for FSX is already installed.This setup is not compatible with this version.You will have to uninstall the previous version before installing this version.I re-installed FSX and the 747-400X - with no success. :(___FSX Deluxe SP2 (German)Windows XP SP3No other addons installed.Regards

The update looks fine in FSX. Just a small thing.In flight when I set autobrakes to 1 then back OFF then try to set to RTO then "autobrakes" amber caution message shown on the CDU but the switch actually doesn't move to RTO position. So when I try to set it to RTO in flight accidentally then this message appears. It can be cleared by setting autobrakes to 1 then back OFF. (Previously it crashed to desktop so I am happy) :)However the update looks fine and didn't crash for the first time flight with it.Thanks,Matyas Majzik

Guest Andrea

Great! Great! Great!Andrea

Guest homaisiw

great improvement :)thanks PMDG

This is terrific news! Now if only I didn't have to cancel the flight I planned tomorrow to get my Class III Medical to start flight school. Wait, what am I saying. I'm close to flying the real thing. I'm sorry, I keep forgeting this is only a simulator. :)Keep up the great work guys! And thanks for the upkeep on this three year old beauty!Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png