Sign in to follow this  
popi

Updates for PMDG 747-400/400X now available!

Guest Mower

>Any word on why we now have black smoke trails?>>Thanx.>Disregard, reinstall fixed it.

Guest Mower

>Just wait until you see the MD-11. WOW is this airplane>coming together nicely.Tease. :-)

Robert,Thanks again for the update! I can report that my FS9 update now works fine!For some reason, the update to the FS9 version worked *after* I installed Windows XP Service Pack 3!Anyhow, flew the Queen back to Heathrow from Gdanske in Poland over the weekend and all is fine. I especially like the way that the engines run down more realistically now.Thanks again for your kind efforts and support of your FS9 users.cheers,

Lee James
Desktop Pilot - www.virtualairlinepilot.org

Instagram - virtualairlinepilot_lee
Check out my Adventure Videos & FS Reviews on YouTube at VirtualAirlinePilot !

spacer.png

Guest mcalpinep

Hi Lee,I thought I might eventually see your signature on this forum (as opposed to the BAV forum) - hello from BAV0612.Regards,Phil McAlpine.P.S Interesting story, makes you wonder if the First Officer would have reported the Captain when he (probably) smelled the alcohol on the flight deck.

I've just got back from holiday to find this update for the FS9 PMDG B744. Thanks very much for your continued support :-) I look forward to buying the MD-11 for FS9.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I have exactly that pop-up message titled "Feature transfer error" when trying to run the update, after InstallShield says 'updating Version 2.10 to version 2.10.0040', which is what I want. The path is clearly wrong, but there is no option to change it.I have no ideas either!Dave H

PMDG 747-400x is on the ramp, looked at:Add-ons PMDG AboutPMDG --- and at the bottom of the box, "Version (App): 10,0,61355,40". Should that be 2,10,0040, or is my update not installed correctly?Popi

I was considering doing a fresh install of the B744 but I wonder if I have to install previous patches and so on before applying this latest patch?. I have the original v1 release of both the PAX version and F versions plus several updates since including a sound enhancement file that is no longer available (is it included in the latest patch?).I have been experiencing problems with the VOR location in the ND for some unknown reason it does not show within the "needles" but DME is shown... The radio frequency is properly set in the FMC and the correct setting is applied in the glareshield but I cannot get the steer line to show correctly. Am I missing a step?.Regards,Christian Conesa.

Firstly thanks for the update to the 744 FS9 product, however i would like to know if anyone else is experiencing an unusual lack of response to nose down (key 8 on the keyboard) commands during the takeoff phase of flight?Even with the aircraft properly trimmed for takeoff, immediately after takeoff she does not seem to respond to nose down pitch commands. I do not recall experiencing this prior to the update..

Guys,If you have an issue please *START A NEW THREAD* about it - don't fill up announcement threads with this stuff, it makes it extremely hard for us to follow. If it's in its own thread, that consolidates the issue to that one location instead of having to read through a bunch of scattered posts in the announcement thread.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com