Sign in to follow this  
Guest jimmer

how will it run on my system

Guest jimmer

how will the pmdg 747-400 work on my system if a have ut running and my computer is a hp pavilion t150

A little more information on your system is needed. What processor, ram, video card, and so on.

Guest jimmer

it has memory 512mb that is standard and it's maxium is 1024, hard drive 160gb,graphics is ATI Radeon 9700 non-pro 128 MB DDR (TV out)

Guest neeraj.pendse

Processor speed?What FPS do you get on other add-ons (if you have any)?Year you bought it?Operating System?- Neeraj.

Guest jimmer

i get about 16 in the air with ut and maxium and 7 when on the ground and i think we got it in the year 2003

Guest neeraj.pendse

By Maximum you mean max display settings? If that is the case, I would say go for that PMDG. The system is a bit on the lower side, but you should be able to optimize for an acceptable performance.Dial the settings down a bit and consider investing in another 512 MB RAM. What other payware do you have?You never told us the processor speed :-(- Neeraj.

Guest jimmer

this is the processer speed Pentium 4 2.8 GHz/533 and i have the sstsim concorde old version

Guest aarskringspier

>this is the processer speed Pentium 4 2.8 GHz/533 and i have>the sstsim concorde old versionMy little brother runs the same processor; only difference is he has a gig of RAM and a X800XL but gets 20 solid FPS with traffic down and autogen turned down. Sets his 3D cloud coverage to normal, runs very very nicely for him.