Sign in to follow this  
Guest iain williams

747 problems/teething - have they been fixed yet?

Guest iain williams

HelloI currently fly the 737-800/900 series & have been watching the forums regarding the various teething problems that are associated with any new highly technical release.Have many of the problem issues that were sited when the 747 was released been fixed yet? I'm hoping that a actual user can just say yes or no here.if there are still problems, then I'll wait a little while more before purchase. By the way great to see the old forum back again. Thanks........Iain

Guest AlvinS

I have heard that a service update is due out soon (v1.3). That said I have been flying the Queen regularly with my VA and having a great time.

Guest aarskringspier

Theres a freakin giant post about it right up at the top.....

Guest iain williams

>Theres a freakin giant post about it right up at the>top.....Thanks Randy - I did read the post. I was curious as to what actual users thought rather than the post. Many developers release upgrades, etc that do not fix problems for whatever reason - that's why I wanted to hear from users. Seems this post just agitates viewers for some reason or another.....Iain

There's nothing that will prevent a great experience. Most of those fixes they've listed that are in the works are not show stoppers.I have flown the 744 now for quite some time, and it's great. It works just fine for normal flights.Go ahead and buy it, and that's coming from a competitor,

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Guest iain williams

Thanks Jeff - that's the kind of comment I like to hear. After reading through the fourm board it does seem that many of the earlier issues seen by users after release have been solved.Guess it's time to part with some money now. Best....Iain