Sign in to follow this  
Guest ntsmith

Failure of 744 after 737-600 etc reinstalled - anyone got a reason ?

Guest ntsmith

Because of a poorly written program called FSCrew (Poor in terms of no auto uninstall) I had to resinstall all my pmdg 737 600 700 800 900 series A/C but now the FS crashes when I try to load any 744. I have requested another setup file to see if reinstallation of this will solve the problem but until then does anyone know of any other reason that the 737 series should effect the 744 - It might help me get it going quicker.Kind regardsNigel Thomas-Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Dear Nigel-just go ahead and reinstall the 744 on top. It should then work fine.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest ntsmith

I would if I could but I can't.Basicaly, I cannot find the setup file that was downloaded. I havnt got a clue what the file was called and I am sadly awaiting good ole PMDG to send me another hyperlink so I can download it.Perhaps its on the HD soemwhere but I just cannot see any files that might be the setup file or the downloaded file or whatever it was they use.Kind regardsNigel Thomas-Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Nigel-now whose fault is that, pray tell! :-)Our support department will assist you as soon as possible - have you received the auto-response from our server, which indicates that we've got your email? If yes, give it 24-48 hours and you'll get a response back from Paul or Rob. If not, please use a hotmail or yahoo account and resend us mail.Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest ntsmith

Now did I say it was PMDG's ? It was totaly mine. I changed computers recently and I cannot get hold of files on the other. I know I should have copied all the files across but if it was not for the program FSCrew noe of this would have been necessary in the first place. At least PMDG always provide a means to delete their software. I cannot praise PMDG enough for their high quality software and I really would love to get this work of art once again in the air.I have not received a respons for the request for the download files and have just sent another 2 emails off to them. Lets hope one gets seen. Perhaps PMDG are having problems I dont know.Kind regardsNigel Thomas-Smith

Nigel-I took the server offline to have some routine upgrades accomplished yesterday- and the techs have not yet returned the system to operation.... (long story...)When we get up and running again (shortly- we hope) you'll hear from one of us...If you see the "server is up" message and haven't gotten a reply in short order- send it again- you won't hurt anyone's feelings. ;-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest ntsmith

Thankyou. I look forward to getting it, and hopefully it may solve a few of you problems too I guess.Kind regardsNigel Thomas-Smith