Sign in to follow this  
boyho1

Exporting FSBuild F/plans

Hi GuysI have purchased FSBuild following recommendatione from this forum. I have selected FS9, FSNav and PMDGng737 folders to export the flight plans to. However when I double click on a specific FSBuild pre-installed plan,it says unable to construct flight plans to those 3 folders mentioned above. What am I doing wrong?

It sounds like you have not setup the export options. Go to options then select the export files tab. Tell FS build where your files are located. Hope this helps.Bob...

Guest Buck Bolduc

>Hi Guys>>I have purchased FSBuild following recommendatione from this>forum. I have selected FS9, FSNav and PMDGng737 folders to>export the flight plans to. However when I double click on a>specific FSBuild pre-installed plan,it says unable to>construct flight plans to those 3 folders mentioned above.>What am I doing wrong?Did you press the build button?Up top, you will see "Export To...", make sure PMDG-737 and FSNav and FS 2004 has a checkmark next to them. Usually after installing FSBuild you dont have to screw around with telling it what folders to export to. All of the regular addons IF installed on C: and in there default folders & C: drive along with FS9 you should be fine.You need to get these files-->--> http://www.fsbuild.com/aircraft_performance.htmlYou will see performance files for both PMDG's 737 and 747.Put them in FSBuilds Aircraft folder at the top of the list, leave a space between them. You have to do it from windows, can't do it from within FSBuild.On FSBuild site there is a tutorial.

Thanks guys for your help. I had told FSBuild where the required locations were but I didn't press the Build Button. I also hadn't spotted the need to transfer the performance files. That is all done now and I am going read the tutorials before I try anything else. And this is supposed to be for pleasure????? Still will not complain as my wife would sooner see me pouring over the 'puter than going down the pub:-beerchug