Sign in to follow this  
Guest randalicous1

Help, Lost Product

Guest randalicous1

Hi.I lost my 747 package due to formatting my c:.I try e-mailing the address given on the pmdg Lost products web-site and it never gets through.Can someone contact me.Please..........Steve....

Replacement of Lost Download Products: PMDG offers replacement products to customers who originally purchased an electronically delivered product directly from PMDG's website. PMDG is unable to replace lost or user damaged CD media, however we can easily replace a product that was originally purchased as a download from our website.PMDG provides free product replacement for a period of one year from the date of original purchase, provided the customer can provide enough identifying information to help us locate the customer order within our records!Please send a detailed email to: updateme@precisionmanuals.com and provide your name, approximate date of purchase, Confirmation ORDER ID (if possible!) and any other information that may help us identify you and your order. DO NOT SEND YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER, NOR WILL ANYONE FROM PMDG EVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. Time Limitation: After the first year of ownership, PMDG may, at it

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest randalicous1

Thanks for your prompt reply. But i have sent three mails to the address above and all three have failed. Im not sure why, and i have done it on two different e-mail programmes, any way round this problem.Ta Steve.

Same for me, got the following error."This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason: Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine whyeach recipient was rejected. Recipient: Reason: unknown user "My ISP is UPC in Sweden and I

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

No worries Vin. You guys have an outstanding support.

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden