Sign in to follow this  
Guest simsonic

Program Error/FMC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????

Guest simsonic

I bought the 737 NG last week and I studied all the manuals, searchedforums but finally i wasn

1) Do you have PMDG 747 installed?2) Did you update the navdata (from www.navdata.at) incl. SIDs and STARs?3) Using latest version of FSUIPC?4) Did you use PMDG Removal Tool, available on PMDGs website, prior to install?Und es k

Guest simsonic

Hi Word Not Allowed thx for the Answer,pointed it out1. I

I'm also a 737 user. And I never had this problem. Did you update the 737 to the 1.3 version and please more info about your system (hardware, software, windows ver).Btw. I know of one problem that likes to cause some problems in some programs/systems:Try changing your decimal sign. If it's , then . or vice versa.Although, I do have NG 800/900.And don't worry so much, PMDG *will* help you to get the FMC running. If you find no other option, contact support@precisionmanuals.com. If you get automated reply, it went through OK. Give them time to answer.

Btw. did you do a search on the this forum for other users having similar problem? I just did, couple of results came up. Check them. (search string "program error", set to ALL and only in subject line).

Hi!I had the same problem when I was approaching SBGR (Sao Paulo) with the Queen last week.I don't think that this is PMDG's fault, because I just took another SID/STAR File from navdata.at and everything was working fine. So maybe there is a error in the KJFK.txt which you downloaded with the "All In One" file from navdata.at.Just try the following:Download a single Sid/Star file for KJFK only from navdata.at and install it into your ..fs2004PMDGSidStar library.I think it will work fine then.regardsMartin

Hi Simon,Can you give me the exact steps to reproduce this and I'll see if there's something wrong with the particular terminal procedure you're trying to load?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

You say you purchased the boxed CD version which is packaged by Aerosoft, Germany. I installed both the 600/700 and 800/900 CDs (to get the updated panel into the 600/700 as well as have the range variations). In the Aerosoft forum and support area FAQs you will find also buried a service pack small download for the CD versions although that has to do with mixing both suites and gauge visibility. Perhaps this might help anyway.Aerosoft, not PMDG is responsible for replacing CDs if that is what is required.

Simon,Have you tried other airports and are you seeing the same results. Are you using the PMDG Sid/Star files or the expanded set from www.navdata.at and if you are using those files did you overwrite the originals?RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...evteam.jpgSimon,

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest simsonic

Have you tried other airports and are you seeing the same results. Are you using the PMDG Sid/Star files or the expanded set from www.navdata.at and if you are using those files did you overwrite the originals?Yes I tried with other airports and I can

Guest simsonic

>(to get the updated panel into the 600/700 as well as have the range variations)you speak of an updated panel when purchasing the 800/900Many people say that the old 600 panel looks better than the updated one and I confirm this too.The VC in the 600 is much better then the new updated one where you can