Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paragon

Saving/loading a panel.

Guest Paragon

Is it just me or does anyone else have trouble loading a panel after it has been saved. I get a somewhat correct loading of the panels. The event times are not there after loading, neither are the co-route. I also get some failures after loading, well some times. Like one engine has shut down or sometimes two. It seems random as to what to expect after having loaded a panel. I was just wondering what everone elses experience was.

I experience similar problems, and have asked a question about proper saving procedures, but no one from PMDG bothered to respond. Of course, what with the new "integrated forum" and the multitude of "will the 744 run on my system" questions, my question quickly got shuffled off to page 2.ricardo

Guest Paragon

Well I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. I was wondering, as you were, what the correct procedure is...maybe I'm doing something wrong. I usually save the flight and after that save the panel with the same name as the saved flight, which results in a question if I really want to save it as that because it already exists, and I say yes. Maybe this wrong?

Gents,Everytime you save a flight with the 744 the panel state will be saved with it. No need to save the panel state separately.When loading a saved flight with a previously saved panel, the panel will be loaded automatically.Some enhancements for saved panel state to be expected in version 1.03.Hope it helps,

Guest Paragon

Thank you Mats, it's good to know.

Guest lou ross

Everytime I save a flight and then restart the saved flight after shutdown at the gate the fuel pumps are on.louross.